Confession Week Interrogation1 pg5

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys!!!!!!!!

Maine socha kyun na kuch different kare...bore ho gaye is garmi mein..

So I thought we should celebrate Confession Week...coz criminals ki confession hi to chaahiye Special Squad team koπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Khair, hum mein se kiski kitni criminal tendencies hainπŸ˜‰ woh ab pata chalegaπŸ˜‰

Post your confessions in this thread...be it the time you cheated in a test...your secret crushπŸ˜‰...office se chhutti on excuse...anything you want to tellπŸ˜‰

If you want to say something to some member, say it....but do remember...no member should take offence, nor should members bash others...it's all in funπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

So start confessing!!!! Warna Aryan Ajay aur Boxer ko bhej degaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by amail1601 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ Nice one there Ammu.... πŸ‘

Ab dekho confession ka idea tha tera to shuru bhi tu hi karna πŸ˜‰
ruha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great idea ss officers ka confession,😊  πŸ˜‰
true jinki sab par nazar hoti hai unpe bhi kisi ki nazar honi chahiye na πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
you do start it ,baad me hum hai hi. 😊 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Edited by ruha - 15 years ago
amail1601 thumbnail

Hey bhaggu..mujhe hi suspect maan liyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Koi nahin..main hi confess karti hoon...pehli confession...baaki dheere dheere karoongiπŸ˜‰

Ammu evil hai, naughty hai, funny hai...all know.

But actually I'm not so evil, not so witty n I'm very shy...at least with most people I'm very shy.

Nothing special abt this confession..but you guys wanted me to start...n starting mein bada event nahin rakhteπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Welllllllll tum jhooth se confession karte ho Ammu πŸ˜‰ Lekin ise confession ke taur par kaha hai to maan leti hoon ki you are shy πŸ˜›
smritisonkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maine ek baar apni mom ki rose wated ki bottle todi the par galti se..dar k mare main bhag gaye uar bed pe ja ke chadar odd le aur aise jataya ki main tho so rahe hoon.......the bottle was quite costly..n its was damn b'ful..aaj tak kissi ki nahi bataya ki maine todi the...mama ko bola ki ho sakta hai billi aa gaye ho aur usne toda ho............. Edited by smritisonkar - 15 years ago
amail1601 thumbnail

🀣 Waah Smriti...maza aaya hoga πŸ˜†
ruha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
abhi kuch dino phele ki hi baat hai,usually I don't like to lie,but under some circumstances I do,
myself and my friends bunked the classes after recess and our HOD is very strict and sticky to rules ,one of the staff complainted of our bunked to him,he suspended us for a week,uske baad hum logo ne jake sir ko bola ki sir actually one of our friend has functional occassion in her home at the same time and it was important to go there so we bunked.after lots of sorries he agreed to let us sit in the classes with a warning that it should'nt be happened again.
actually we lied with him ,there was no such function 😳
Edited by ruha - 15 years ago
amail1601 thumbnail

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Waah...humaare forum mein itne badmaash log n we didn't even know πŸ˜†

There was one confession I made after my dog's death.

He wasn't supposed to sit on the sofa but hum log jab bhi baahar jaate the n use gussa aata tha to he used to sit n dirty the sheets....so I used to go first n check n clean the sheets quickly n I always told that he didn't sit on the sofa πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Hmm... Officers bhi kabhi ordinary people the to confessions kayi honge hi πŸ˜‰