Would you like to go on this show?

Poll

Would you like to go on this show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Would you guys go😕? In today's society, the importance of looks is increasing to such an extent that is has almost become a craze. Would you go with the flow😆?

Magnificent.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WiLd FiRe thumbnail
i think im ok with the way i look. so i would pass on the offer!! 😛
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like watching this show but I don't want to go into it. I am very happy the way I look and I don't think so there's anything I want to change about myselfEdited by isha1022 - 15 years ago
ainna r thumbnail
i wanna go to the show 😆 😆 😆
pinks9 thumbnail
😛 ya definately i want to go,,,,,,,,its a lifetime opportunity..nd i love to go,,,,,nd i had already taken so many beauty packages(acne,scars),bt all z bakvas,,nd in ths all d responsiblities are taken by sony nd i thnk so that dey ll definately help u.......plz sony gve me a chance,i l wait 4 ur reply.......... 😊

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: isha1022

I like watching this show but I don't want to go into it. I am very happy the way I look and I don't think so there's anything I want to change about myself

i agree 😊

Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i wanna go on the show and become hot haha
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

i love the way i look, hey i may not be pretty like aishwarya rai, shilpa saklani, Gauri, Shewta Tiwari, or any other good looking actress out there, but i am certainly fine with the way i look. Its all natural, and im happy with watever god has given me, well obviously. This show is basically for people that have low self-esteem i think and wanna go on it to change themselves (no offense to anyone please don't it take in a rude way, it is jus my opinion that im expressin, please i am not bashin anyone.)

My advice to all the beautiful Girls!!! Everyone is beautiful so never ever take it as if u r not!!!! Please its not worth it.

Advice:
Be happy with how u look, and be proud of how u look!!! Never try to look like anyone because everyone is beautiful in their own way. That is my advice too everyone!!! I hope i didn't offend anyone because its just what i believe in...and that no one should feel bad for the way they look. Especially to come on tv to express not a great idea, its more of a personal thing. Go to sleep on time. drink plenty of water, and keep your stomach clean is the best technique also big one NO STRESS should be taken. 😆

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 years ago
BKB2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arre yaar meri toh height ki problem hai, lekin us ka toh kuch nehin ho sakta 😭
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BKB2005

Arre yaar meri toh height ki problem hai, lekin us ka toh kuch nehin ho sakta 😭

lol, we all grow at different rates, I am sure you will grow taller. I look too young for my age (lol)!😆