written update May 9 ...

twin_sisters thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys sorry for the really late update..😕 its been just too crazy... I hope my comp holds out for me to do the update today... 😕

Episode starts with last week argument about wild card entries...

Sharad welcomes the judges.. Mauli says to  Ajay that we have not yet resolved the last week dispute.. what should we do ? Ajay says that we have decided the format of this show and we shall do as we have decided. Now its upto the families if they want to stay or leave.

Today's episode is the 6 new wild card entries families...

The first family has 3 generation of 10 people... Sharma family from Indore.. .another family from Indore. ..😆 they dance on the song from OSO ..mriganayani... the dada-dai dance so cute... 😆 they are Mr. Sharma, his wife, 3 sons, their wives and their kids... WOW !!👏

Ajay: badi family hai aur badhiya family hai.. 😆  good performance
Tanuja: felt nie that the family danced together.
Kajol: i thought that there were more than 3 generations cause there are so many people... 😆

Next up is Kohli family from Agra... they perform on some song teri yeh masti... from bindaast ... 👏

Ajay: he asked if you are trained ? good performance
Tanuja: liked the idea.. you danced with josh
Kajol: you danced with lot of josh. looks like you want to be RNR family... 😆 liked the energy..

They present Ajay and Kajol the symbol of love the Taj ... 😃

They show the general public opinion about wild card entries...

~Break~

Next up is Saxena Family (one more) from Chittorgard, Rajasthan... they perform on the song tera roop balle balle.. from soilger . 👏

Ajay: how many days have you been practicing ? they say 5 days
Kajol: you get 100/100 for josh
Tanuja: liked the little one most.. josh was like 100/100

The dadaji was working for CID ... 😊 he tells of hos experience... the family presents some gifts to all three judges...  

They show what the new families feel about coming in as wild card entry..

~Break~

The Kapoor family from Jaipur are back...👏 they got their mother-in-law so now they are 3 generations... they perform on the song sra jahan kahe ishq hai zhoota ... 👏 well done...

Ajay:  you have returned with the same form that you had left ..
Tanuja: good performance, dadiji you did well ..
Kajol: i think you have returned with better form then when you left..

Mauli tells us that if the old families decide not to continue further then the new six families shall continue the show ahead...

~Break~

Next are Shah family from Surat, Gujrath... they are diamond merchants... they perform on the song sar se sarka jaye dupatta ... 👏

Ajay: you performed very well
Tanuja:  overall quite good performance
Kajol: bhumika the kid of family was the best...overall was good...

Mr. Shah makes noises of dogs and cats when they fight .. 😆 quite funny .. 😆 

~Break~

The last wild card family is the Ubale family from Pune, Maharashtra.. they are back too .. 👏  Kajol says she is happy that her kombadi (hens ) are back...  their song theme  is T20 cheer leading ... on song ankh mare o ladaka ankh mare .. 👏 great performance as usual .. 👏

Ajay: looks like ubale sahab was in tension..
Tanuja: looks like you have practiced... good performance ...
Kajol: i like the way dadi was winking .. with both eyes...

They judges have to see if just 2 of these families will come in as wild card entries or all 6 of them ... the new families want judges to take the already existing families view point and then decide... Ajay too says we should ask the families what their decision is...

The older generation is on stage and they say that the kids have made a big mistake last week.. dont know what happened to them .. they ask for judges forgiveness... we have explained to them that they were wrong.. and they realise they were wrong ...

Ajay says no problem from our side.. they just have to give our decision.. Mr. Saxena says sorry .. Ajay says dont say sorry.. lets forget old thing.. no use remembering them.. lets make new begining... involve the new 2 families in the already big family that we have here... our parents have made us realise our mistakes.. So the families will stay ...

Now is the time for judges to decide the 2 wild card families ..

first up Sharma family from Indore ... thumbs up or down...
Tanuja says you uys performed ok but it was not as good so Sorry.. thumbs down ... 👎🏼 So they are out .. 😕 They say next time will come back with less people.

Next up is Saxena family from Chittorgarh - you tried but only mother daughter danced but all the males didnt dance at all .. so Sorry. .thumbs down ...👎🏼 So they are out too ... 😕

Next are Kohli family from Agra .. your performance was really good.. so definately thumbs up 👍🏼... they are in .. 👏 first wild card family ..

next are Shah family from Surat ... only Mrs. Shah danced well so Sorry thumbs down .. 👎🏼 they are out too...

Kajol says we are trying to choose such families that can compete with the already trained families... so the wild card entry is really tough ...

Last the two re-entry families - Kapoor family from Jaipur and Ubale family from Pune... they are called together on stage... Ajay says we have seen your performance in past and also today and we are confused... you are both at same level ... we would like the rest of families to vote and decide .. The Kapoor and Ubales says its ok whatever the judges decide.. Ajay says that we are saying that because you have the same marks.. the families will vote today and we will know the results tomorrow..

So till then .. Lets Rock N Roll ...

Video link by Magnificent ...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/939422

Edited by twin_sisters - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
great detail update. So Ubale and kapoors are back. Let us see who gets in.
Guardian Angel thumbnail
Thanks a lot Ash! I was away and missed the episode so now I can catch up and get ready for today's show.
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank u so much for detail update didi 😊
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks ash for the update...i thought the judges should have decided the second family too..but guess since these were the controversy families left it upon the janta
pinky4timma thumbnail
I'm not agree with their parents....i know that they were rong but i think judges were also wrong....if contastants have respect for judges then judges must also hv respect for contastants...they may not leave the stage....they were arguing abt who shud stay and who not then wat was the problem of judges...am not saying tht contastant are not rong... they were rong but judges were also rong....anyways thanx for update....its my opinion...
sakinah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You did agood job, At least I understand what's the hurrah hurrah going on during the show. I think if the
judges and participants had forget and forgive so we
just take it with open heart. SO LET'S ROCK N ROLL.

Happy Mother's Day To All Wonderful Mum out there.
Thanks for the update...
pinky4timma thumbnail
yea u r rite but anywaysss we'll was gonna happen....
and same to u
pinky4timma thumbnail
oops sorry i mean ki yea anyways we'll c was gonna happen....
and same to u