Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Made these in a hurry..have exmas..but couldn't resit..such a great picture 😳 😆

Free to Use/Comment

Edited by Nisha Kishor - 16 years ago
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nisha wow awww loved the update 😳 😳 😳 It was awesome 👏 You made shilpa look more cuter with her mommy 😳 Also you have improved a lot while making the siggies with that new wallpaper. it turned out awesome 👏

OMG i also see that you are have taken some requests, wow our Nisha is becoming a real shop keeper now lol

Ok i will now comment here for a while because i am kinda inactive because of school so can't come a lot in Heaven except reply some places 😳 😳
Hope you won't forgot me na 😳 😳 😆 Well i was juts asking 😆 😳
NishaK19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsha247

Nisha wow awww loved the update 😳 😳 😳 It was awesome 👏 You made shilpa look more cuter with her mommy 😳 Also you have improved a lot while making the siggies with that new wallpaper. it turned out awesome 👏Thanks soo much!!🤗..it really means alot Ramshu...this helps me to improve even more😳

OMG i also see that you are have taken some requests, wow our Nisha is becoming a real shop keeper now lol..Yup now I am taking requests..i didn't want to at first cause I thought I couldn't do it..but than I someone asked me to tkae requests..so I want for it😆...hope the requests are coming out good..still have some to do😃

Ok i will now comment here for a while because i am kinda inactive because of school so can't come a lot in Heaven except reply some places 😳 😳 Thanks for taking out time adn coming here to comment😳...I have exams so I have been inactive kind of too..
Hope you won't forgot me na 😳 😳 😆 Well i was juts asking 😆 😳.... Can never forget you Ramshu😳...miss you at the Heaven..be back soon🤗

Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🤗

firstly - i'm sorry that this is like 8 or 9 pages late ..... but ....... a very big congrats!for the gallery

and ....

secondly - 👏 ....... they're all very good (the update with shilpa and her mom is just sooooooooo sweet😳 and i think i mentioned liking the rest in the heaven and if i didn't - now you know😆 - seriously you're very very very good) .... if this is your "learning" phase ........ i can't even imagine how mindblasting you'll be when you reach your "guru" stage ........ waise for me your already a guru😳 ......... once again 👏

oh and all the best for your exams😊

Edited by NaVy1985 - 16 years ago
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey Nisha. 😛

I saw your first siggies and now seeing your last update I must say you have improved a lot! 😃

I really loved your Pulkit and first AR siggies. 😳 👏 👏
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am sooooooo glad Nisha

that you made this

I was soo hoping you would

I love all your creations
and cant wait to see more from you
I have seen you grow and I must say
your growth was like a jet speed 😆

Cant wait for more creations
and do make that AR siggie 😆
NishaK19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaVy1985

Nishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🤗

firstly - i'm sorry that this is like 8 or 9 pages late ..... but ....... a very big congrats!for the gallery  aww..your not late..just glad you came!😳

and ....

secondly - 👏 ....... they're all very good (the update with shilpa and her mom is just sooooooooo sweet😳 and i think i mentioned liking the rest in the heaven and if i didn't - now you know😆 - seriously you're very very very good) .... if this is your "learning" phase ........ i can't even imagine how mindblasting you'll be when you reach your "guru" stage ........ waise for me your already a guru😳 ......... once again 👏

Tasha..this really means alot to me...thanks sooo much🤗hope to keep improving like this..its all due all of you guys support

aww..guru I don't think I can be yet..but thanks for that!😳

oh and all the best for your exams😊 thanks

x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOOOW! luv ur creations! 👏 👏 👏