Originally posted by: bmtd11

hain hain! pata hai! lik ri hoon! intazar! πŸ˜†

hurry πŸ˜†

bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok narmeen rani tumhara update! Besharam aur romantic:
Part 69:
Recap: Sagar nre vidya ko bachliya!!!! WOO HOO! Aur mehendi bi hogi. Aur aur vidya ne sagar se kaha ke mere blouse koldo. Aura b who uska blouse kole ga par uske demak me kuch aur hai.. Aye dekte hain.

Sagar agreed to open vidya's blouse 4 her but a naughty or should I say besharam smile formed on his face. Vidya turned around and moved her hair infront so he could see the hooks to her blouse. Smling slowly he opened every hook. Then he started stroking her back. Vidya got the idea that he was gonna do something so she started walking ahead however sagar pulled her back and grabbed her waist. Some of her blouse came off her shoulder and sagar began kissing her shoulder.(Eeeh besharam laloo! Bas bi kar! Pregnant bi kardia! Ab kya chaiye!) Vidya closed her eyes and this time didn't let sagar stop. He turned her around forcefully and kissed.(of course aap janto ho kidar.) He let go and vidya immdeitalty ran to the bathroom. Sagar went back to his texting. The next morning everyone was preparing for the wedding. Vidya was helping out but she notice sagar was spending an awfull long time on the phone. (Hmm I wonder who he is talking to you. Kai koi affair toh nai chalra!) Vidya saw sagar standing in the living room talking and she was bringing something downstairs. She gave what she was brining to the servant and walked over to sagar.
V: Sagar. Sagar looked at her and got scared. He told the person on the phone he would call them back and shut the phone.
S: KYa huwa vidya?
V: Yeh toh muhje aapse poochna chaiye.
S: Kya matlab?
V: Aap itne dino se phone par aik hi bande se batein kar re hai. Aur ye bi mene notice kia hai ke aap har pata nai kis waqt par har din aap aik kamre me jate hain. Akir ho kya re hai?
S: Vidya who me tume bad mein pataonga.(I think he's keeping and extra wife in that room!)
V: Acha toh please meri help toh karden. Mein itni tak gai hoon. Sagar sees a servant passing by and calls him over.
S: OYe! Abhe uloo tumhari madam itni tak gai hai itna nai kar sakte ke inke liya juice le aao.
Servant: Sorry sir abi lata hoon. The servant leaves. Sagar holds vidya's shoulders and seats her.
S: Ab patio tumhara kaunsa kaam hai. Mein kardoon ga.
V: Chandra ko tayar karna hai. Sagar laughs.
S: Use toh mein bootni banodoonga. Perfect! Let me do it.
V: Sagar! Behen ki shaadi hai. Kuch toh sharam Karen.
S: Ok Ok baba! Lo juice agya. Pehle juice pehlo. Aur phir tum ja ke Chandra ko tayar karo.
V: Gee. Sagar hands her the juice and she drinks it really fast. Sagar then picks her up and takes her upstairs.
V: Sagar please asa mat Karen. Mein apko kari hoon asa mat Karen.
S: arrey vidya kuch nai hota.(Arrey sagar bat manlo!) Sagar kicks chandra's door open and to his surprise all the girls stare at him. He was unknown of the fact. (Kaha tan a mat karna.) They laugh. Sagar imdeitely puts vidya down and runs out of the room. Vidya looks back and laughs. She then helps Chandra get ready and the marriage is over. Now vidya is in her room again taking her jewelry off once again. She looks into the reflection and sees sagar topless standing there smiling.(Hai allah mein toh margai!Kitni hot lagra hai!) He walks off to vidya and opens her blouse once again. This time instead of stroking her back he kisses it. Vidya closes her eyes and breaths in deeply. (Sagar tum itne besharam hoge ho ke apne pregnant wife ke sat asa kare ho!Chi!) Sagar wrapped his hands around her waist. Vidya leaned her self against sagar and he kissed her shoulders. He then laid her down on the bed and was about to take her clothes off when someone knocks on the door. Vidya immeditaley gets up and runs to the bathroom. Sagar kicks the bed and goes to open the door. He sees his dad standing there.
S: Papa aap.
SD: Beta shirt kyun nai pani?(Oh ho! Pakra gya!)
S: Who mein abi change karne wala tan a toh isle… Aap pata kaise ana huwa?
SD: Beta tumhari maa aur mein kuch dino ke liya shar se bar ja re hain. Kal suba hume nikalna hoga. Socha tume pate ke jaon.
S: Gee papa. Sagar's dad leaves. Sagar closes the door behind him and smiles.
S: Chalo ab meri besharam harkatein rokne wala koi nai hai! Par ye karbar mein kal hi vidya ko doonga..(Ah oh. Ab kya hoga vidya ka?)
Vidya came out of the bathroom.
V: Kaun ta?
S: Aah koi nai. Bas nukar ta. Kuch pata ke chala gya. Aah vidya muhje tume kuch dikana hai.
V: KYa?
S: Pehle toh ye. He walks over to her. Grabs her by the arms, presses her against his chest and gives her a long kis.. I think this will be a long one… ooo look I think I just saw a three planes pass by. Hmm does anyone wanna order lunch. Yea ill have chicken and rice. OO they are still kissing. Hmm oo sagar' s parents have begun packing.. and what they are still kissing. Oh sagar just got an offer for a bollywood movie but he can't accept it cuz he's too busy kissing! OH god finally it's over.
S: And now.. He takes vidya's hand wand drags her out of the room. They walk to a room that vidya had complained sagar was in too much. Sagar opens the door and…You'll find out tomoroow!!
Precap: Somebody comes to dinner!
narmz thumbnail

Originally posted by: narmz

1st πŸ˜†

---------------------------------------------

moomoo kya update tha....bohot romantic that aur sagar bohot besharam hein kehna parega mein tou bohat shock hogayi hoon 😳

Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG momoo i just loved it...and i danced with salman...but i wanted to dance wid SRK πŸ˜† ...par chalo salman hi sahi...btw my name is SEHAR πŸ˜›

and yar sagar to bohat besharam ho gaya hai...preggy wife ko bhi nahi chora πŸ˜† ...but i luv his besharmi...ous ko besharam hi rehne dena πŸ˜† ...are u going to continue again?? πŸ˜› otherwise i should go to bed now πŸ˜› Edited by rajeev_fan - 15 years ago
Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OH wow that was SOOOOO good and cute and wonderful and just mindblowing:::Oh sagar just got an offer for a bollywood movie but he can't accept it cuz he's too busy kissing! :: soooooo funny and cute lmao moomoo you give your ff more sense of humour hha i love it it was amazing continue soon janni πŸ˜†
bmtd11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

awesome update! πŸ˜ƒ

thanks!

bmtd11 thumbnail

yaar tumhra demand ta ke besharam huwa toh sai. shock kyun? u wanted it! πŸ˜†

bmtd11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev_fan

OMG momoo i just loved it...and i danced with salman...but i wanted to dance wid SRK πŸ˜† ...par chalo salman hi sahi...btw my name is SEHAR πŸ˜›

and yar sagar to bohat besharam ho gaya hai...preggy wife ko bhi nahi chora πŸ˜† ...but i luv his besharmi...ous ko besharam hi rehne dena πŸ˜† ...are u going to continue again?? πŸ˜› otherwise i should go to bed now πŸ˜›

a

aww sorry sehar i didnt know u wanted to dance with srk. yea sagar ki besharmi toh had kardeti hai! of course woh humesha his besharam rehage. nai yaar i cant update again.. sorry 😊

bmtd11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushtari

OH wow that was SOOOOO good and cute and wonderful and just mindblowing:::Oh sagar just got an offer for a bollywood movie but he can't accept it cuz he's too busy kissing! :: soooooo funny and cute lmao moomoo you give your ff more sense of humour hha i love it it was amazing continue soon janni πŸ˜†

thank you soo much!!! ill continue tom don't worry! aur koshish karongi that my ff always stays funny. πŸ˜†

Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bmtd11

a

aww sorry sehar i didnt know u wanted to dance with srk. yea sagar ki besharmi toh had kardeti hai! of course woh humesha his besharam rehage. nai yaar i cant update again.. sorry 😊

its okay hun😳..