Kareena and Saif have fun with SRK on 'Ky

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Kareena and Saif have fun with SRK on 'Kya Aap Paanchvi Paas Se Tej Hain?'

Filed under: TV
Posted: May 9th 2008 by Ruhi Tandon
Kareena and Saif have fun with SRK on 'Kya Aap Paanchvi Paas Se Tej Hain?'

'In times of trouble always call a friend' and that's exactly what SRK is up to on his show which has not taken off as expected, and its time for him to add his star power to the show.

Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor went out of their way to shoot a celebrity episode of 'Kya Aap Paanchvi Paas Se Tej Hain?' on Star Plus; and the two sure did it for their good friend SRK.

Saif has attended the best of schools in India and UK and was quite smart as a student; In fact, Saif has been helping his kids with their school work as well so the actor knew quite a bit.

Kareena always claims to be book smart and not many know that the actress also attended Harvard. Kareena sure gave her best shot to answer the questions on the show; the duo has donated the money they won to charity.

King Khan and Saif share a humorous chemistry and the two have made this episode a special one. Saif and Kareena tried hard, but in the end they had to admit that they are not 'Paanchvi Pas se Tez' (smarter than a 5th grader).

http://bollywoodblog.com/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am very excited to watch this because i know when shahrukh and saif get together they always make a happy atmoshere.
wow this is so much fun well i guess they r recording it pretty soon tht is y the news is out cant wait for the show and the couple to make their appearance together on tv 😉
amby_luv thumbnail
cant wait for this epi, does anyone know wat date its exactly goin to come on??
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First, Sallu and Kat and now Saif and Kareena...its koool! Thanxx, looking forward to it!