Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
thats good thing rannu will leave kanya and she would suffer thats great but wait... did the video also say that they come to know about the contract i hope not... cuse after they have to be together seems the confession days are near.... all of us keep our fingers crossed soon that would happen...
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!kanya DOES NOT DESERVE ranbir....lol...plus her stupid sister pooja can now go n celebrate!!!!
BKB2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: candy princess

๐Ÿ˜† oh ya i just saw it right now cuz some1 posted the video before i didnt know i thought some1 just narrated it with out showin๐Ÿ˜†

Where can i find the video for that?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh my god ..!! really common guyz lets celebrate i wanna dance... lolz i m sooo happy our hate guru will be back wuuhuuuuuu..!!!! ๐Ÿค—
Sallu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOW...really...gosh yaar!
kanya will slowly crave for him!
and suffer and i totally agree shanta and pooja shuld seee her and suffer!!!
yaar dis is soo interesting but i want her to SUFFER
hes teared so much for her
and den i want RANKAN 4 EVA
desaigirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys i just saw it twice and it said shanta knew that before that ranbir would leave
So i dont understand how she knew and why

Pleaz Reply
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well i dont know wat to feel m confused.....if Ranbir will just leave without saying anything tht wud be sad....becoz i want him to insult Kanya and make her realize her mistake....i just hope we will get something good to see....and plz i want to see some serious scences of Rankan....i want to see the love in Ranbir's eyes for Kanya like it was on 8th may.....and i want to see Kanya crying and begging Ranbir to forgive her....i think i've said too much wat can i do ppl i m crazy abt Rankan and Ranbir.....Edited by Feats - 16 years ago