Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Roka Lover

You don't have to believe me go and watch that epi yourself...you'll find some really funny and weird things they said against Robbie๐Ÿ˜†...the epi was sometime in february...

No no I believe u yaar๐Ÿ˜†, I dont want to watch tat torture of KC mouthing "Mera pyaar ka kyaa Ronak" and dard ka Rishta dialogues๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

BTW, Thank u for the details yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.s: Yaar wat shud I call u as? a name plzzz?๐Ÿ˜†

Krishi

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey I literally sat and checked out every video in february...and at last got that fateful one!!!
I am dying wid laughter over here ๐Ÿ˜† ...and I was thinking my god he hates Robbie so much coz robbie has all the property!!!

I must say evil indeed just coz robbie luckily got through an audition and he didn't he is ruining robbie by taking away forcefully robbie's only lifeline-kasturi!!! I mean actually if u see the situation it is truly crazy!!! Raunak certainly doesn't have amnesia but we must inform kasturi about his other brain disorders!!!

You know wat I love Robbie with unshaved or clean face ๐Ÿ˜ณ but those black and white shirts are getting on my nerves!!! I want to see him in other steaming colours like red and blue!!!
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I thought I will post this in Roka hub but as this is hot now I am doing it here.๐Ÿ˜†

I can understand all your frustrations about Robbie just in black and white and not groomed well๐Ÿ˜‰...I really think maybe the creatives wants him to be like that...this avtar of Robbie may make him look more like Devdas!๐Ÿ˜†

What I want to say is Robbie needs support gals...he is all yours for bashing as in this forum you are not allowed to bash Raunak all others you can say anything you want nobody will ask you!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Yesterday in one thread there were discussions about Raunak's looks and many Jatin supporters had come from other sections to support him and one of the members had written that Robbie looks like he has not bathed for days and nobody even commented on that when Jatin fans were showing their unhappiness about some comments about Jatin...I was not online when all this happened...so do support Robbie whenever he needs support gals!

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ RK ye i get what your saying....i also read that comment about Robbie .......

I dont mean to bash Robbie....its only a bit of light humour....the tracks hardly interesting so we dont have much else to discuss......

I understand that creatives want him to seem sad, lonely and depressed....but whats with the same clothes for the last few weeks? ๐Ÿ˜†
He needs to change his dress atleast yaar! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

If im not wrong Devdas only wore white kurthas.....but surely it wasnt the SAME one?!! ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
In this case its the same black and white shirt......and the same god damn black trousers!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

I dont mean to bash Robbie/KP at all...........i love him as much as you do....but come on hadh hogaiye abh!

Kay
Roka Lover thumbnail
@Livelygal...well done! ๐Ÿ‘ you researched too...so you can vouch for all the things i write then?!! ๐Ÿ˜† Everytime i think about it i am in fits...the audition bit๐Ÿคฃ...neway the lil boy that plays Robbie is sooooo cuteeeeeeee and small๐Ÿ˜‰...n you feel sorry for what he has to go through once he grows up because of coming early to the audition!!!๐Ÿคฃ

@RK...i didnt read about Robbie not having a bath ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ก but if i did i would have come down them like a ton of bricks! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ I am happy with Robbie beard or no beard...he is still sexy..but we want him to look his best...thats why i started this topic...so creativs get a hint ๐Ÿ˜‰

As far as Robbie concerned we love him...as fans we have right to expect the best out of Karen Patel and if we are upset with him is because we want to see RoKa together THATS ALL! Edited by Roka Lover - 16 years ago
knumnum thumbnail

I dont mind bashing Robbie Padds... But I ll bash him only wen he is wrong. Wen he does something correct then I ll appreciate him with equal fervor. But I do not have any qualms in accepting tat Robbie is wrong wen he did mistakes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Iam not a bilnd supporter who thinks tat If robbie says Sun rises in the west, then I shud also tell tat Sun rises only in the west๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@Kay: Yeah man, He needs to change the trousers atleast๐Ÿ˜†

Kay thumbnail
@ Krishi iv always admired that about you......you are a die hard KP/Robbie fan......you have always praised him when hes done something good and bashed him when he hasnt ๐Ÿ˜ณ

so come on yaar...........do something about the trousers!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Kay
knumnum thumbnail

Kay: Thank u Thank u dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Haan yaar, we shud do something abt those trousers atleast๐Ÿ˜† If u notice, Almost all the siggies and Avatars in this page has Robbie in the same shirt and trouser๐Ÿคฃ

If some non-viewer of Kasturi comes and checks our siggies, they will think tat "areee waaahhh, the lead couple is getting soo many scenes continously in this serial"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Roka Lover thumbnail
@Kay forget the trousers man...what about those ridiculous chappals...he's always wearing them ๐Ÿ˜†
Kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: knumnum

Haan yaar, we shud do something abt those trousers atleast๐Ÿ˜†If u notice, Almost all the siggies and Avatars in this page has Robbie in the same shirt and trouser๐Ÿคฃ

If some non-viewer of Kasturi comes and checks our siggies, they will think tat "areee waaahhh, the lead coupleis getting soo many scenes continously in this serial"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

OMG this is too much! ๐Ÿคฃ

@ RoKa lover i know exactly what/who we can use those chappels on ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Robbies given this Rockstar image a whole new twist ๐Ÿ˜ณ
KayEdited by Kay - 16 years ago