maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Sreeparna, the chatterbox

The talkative Sreeparna from Delhi is surely a popular name now. Here the girl on SRK's panel tells us about herself, her co-panelists and a bit more.

Talking about her hobby, she says, "I like to talk a lot; I do not stop once I get started. When I meet Shreya over here I just go on and on. I enjoy it a lot but I need a subject like the other day I was talking about sport."

On the fun they have on the sets, she reveals, "We do lots of masti. We throw football on each other and play the whole day. I am well prepared for the show as I have done my research. I want to help contestants win five crore."

Sreeparna fondly remembers some of the contestants. "There was this contestant called Laura George. During one question Shah Rukhji asked her to take rounds around him and she actually did that. When he asked her did it help she said no. She wasted her time and finally we had to stop her," adds Sreeparna.

Surely, Sreeparna is making good use of her holidays and is also having fun both in and out of the show.

Catch all the excitement on Paanchvi Pass every Friday-Sunday at 8 pm.