Maayka 7th May update-war Cherry & Durga

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Guys

Here I am with todays  update as Zain can't update😳

It starts with Mahi's mom saying come Mahi lets us go, I want to see her, she is becoming mom soon, and talks about her when she was kid and all that, she has made something and tells shabd and mahi to taste and they do it. Mahi tells her that we can't go and meet her today, Mahi thenn tells her Soni just came back, I don't want any problems in her life, and tells her that they will soon meet her. ( Mahi's mom is sad).

Soni is standing at the window and the weather is not good, she says good very is not gone yet, let me take out a umberella for him, she tries to reach something that is very high up , she stands on the chair but cant reach it, Veer then comes and sees her, Soni is just going to fall but does'nt and veer says: Arre So..... and stops, Soni is still trying, he then tries to speak and tell her that she is going to fall but does'nt do it( you know his ego)) he looks around if anyone is coming , he is still standing there and Soni is trying, then mama je comes out from his room and Veer calls him and tells him, look what soni is doing, she can fall, tell her that.. mama jee then says , SO, why should I say it, she is your wife you should say, Veer then says mama jee...... Soni sees them and comes down, Veer goes to her and stands on the chair and takes a box down, he then is getting ready to go to police station , Soni goes over to the box, while mama jee still is standing at the door. veer is going to go, when Soni stops him and tells him to take the umberella with him as it will soon rain maybe, Mama jee also says the same, veer takes the umberalla and leaves. mama jee then tells Soni : he is trying to react as he don't care but his heart is still there for his child. Veer tells durga that he is leaving, he then tells her that SOni is alone , look after her, and leaves. Cherry, dadi, and durga is sitting, when lovely comes and tells what you say to if we go to the mata rani mandir with Soni, and tells that whenver you were pregnant you also went there, Durga says yes, but first we have to ask permission from Veer as we are going to pathanroad... Dadi then says we can't go there,( he is reading news paper) a big accident has happend and tells about it, and how many is killed. lovely then starts talking about zee tv and that a new show is starting on zee tv haadsa, and tells about it, everyone talks about it..

Soni is sitting in her roon, she is sad. when her phone rings it is Mahi, she says: kaise hai mere honi wali bhanji, ya bhanje ki mummy and asks if everything is fine at home and asks about Veer, Soni is going to say .. when mahi stops her and says say the truth, Soni then says he now the truth that I am going to become mom but he has still not said anything, mahi tells her to fine and all that and says I am not saying this but she is, you know she, Soni then says Mummu je and Mahi says, yes, and sees shabd and gives him the phone, Shabd tells Soni that we are soon coming,,.. Mahi's mom into mahi's room and asks her can we go over to Soni tomorrow then and mahi says no not tomorrow but soon.. she leaves. Shabd says Mahi if she is saying so much then take her over, mahi says shabd you and tt said I should not. mahi's mom is thinking she made some ice cream for Soni and if she can't give it then Mahi should go and give it, she goes to Mahi again. mahi is talking with shabd that what will the world say, ok with the world but what will Soni's sasural say who is this lady and all that, Mahi's mom is hearing this, Mahi continues, her face is not matching and all that when she sees her mom and stops.

Mahi's mom says if Soni's problems will be bigger if I go there then I wont, Mahi tries to explain her about people don't know who you are and we don't have any answers, her mom then says: I dont even have any answers I can't remember anything, nothing else than the bomb blast. Shabd comes and tells her not to worry everything will be fine. her mom then tells mahi if she could go and meet her ,, mahi says yes I would go.

Cherry is going when dUrga comes. they stands infront of rach other and looks evil a each other. Cherry then says: looks like after soni returned you forgot all. and tells her just because of she is giving birth to a baby and says no matter it is jeet or veers baby you will become grandmom. Durga says what are you saying, shame on you,,,.. Cherry then continues, I am only saying some people in this house has done bigger.. and asks durga why are you looking at me like this, and continues I can't forget what you son did to me. Durga then says , I am getting scared of you, you can do anything, have you lost your human in you,, I always wanted soni to leave this house. Cherry then says this war has began and it will only end when someone wins or loose.. ( they are looking evil at each other) Cherry then says Goodnight mummy jee..  Episode ends on durga's evil look.. THE END

Precap: Cherry tells a lady you know what to do with those blood samples and she says yes, I know, for which work you have give me so much money, how can I forget it. and yes, I know those samples should be send to dna test...

Enjoy & Do use the THANK YOU button

Love Nadz

for video update:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/937604

Edited by shrutibali - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N3ha thumbnail
hey nadii thanks so much for the wonderful update!!
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I love this mama ji , so cherry will now try to prove Jeet to be the father.

Thanks Nadz for the wonderful update.

Edited by KRIPA12 - 16 years ago
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update x

cherry and durga are so evil lol x
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wonder what durga will do now
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks!!
the war is on thnk god!!!
i jus hope that durga finds out about the blood tests coz soni has had enuf!!! 😡 🤢
.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

cherry will now try to prove Jeet to be the father 🤢

Thanks Nadz for the wonderful update.

blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update durga has indeed created a big monster for her family 😃
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wow .. right when veer is having his feelings towards soni ... cherry is going to kill it. 🤢 this just sucks.

Dana Marie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG how low can Cherry stoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I still do not believe that the lady is Soni and mahi's mom
Thanx for the update 😃