7th May --- Brief Update/Pics/Video

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Some Bhak Bhak

Its sunnnnnnny! 😎

Cant believe we have SUN! 😲

May get a phone call when KS is on, i do apologise in advance if i go.. 😳

If you have any ideas of making the update more fun.. just let me know😃 All ideas welcome, just make it a little detailed so i understand it lol

Zee awards 2008 Saturday 17th May 7pm
dont miss it.. 😃

(ZEE india only)

Wednesday 07th May 2008

The show starts with Jai talks about Ganga's painting and how he knew Ganga would win, Adi teases him for being nervous before.

Jai says i want to give something to Ganga, to which she says i dnt need anything, your love is enough for me. Jai pushes. Ganga says she wants Rahul's father bailed from jail

everyone tries to make Ganga see sense, GAnga says i think he has learnt his lesson. He wont ask for Dowry again.

Adi comments saying Bani was the same... your ready to forgive besharam Khanna 😆
Ganga says im not really in the mood for this.. Adi pushes Jai too.. Jai agrees to bail that dude out of jail.

Meera and Ganga wink at one another.

Vicky and Varun are cuming from US! Rano announces..

Jai says to meera, dnt be harsh on my son this time.

Krishna wants to tlk to JW.. JW brushes her off with money saying i know u wanted this.. Krishna says it was somehting else i wanted to say.. but oh well..

Pronita talks to her baba and says i never went to the hotel. Baba gives her the address of the hotel anyway and she leaves.

Ganga asks how can her paintin get an award when it wasnt complete. Rano shows her the pic. Ganga is amazed.. Raashi is too and says the line is now complete too.. Rano fills Ganga in about Pronita.

Meri duniya plays and theres a flashback.

rano says i felt the same too.. and says Pronita got 1st prize, Rano says learn off pronita.. Rano goes to tell Jai that lol

Ganga tells Meera she doesnt want to learn painting from someone, shes good byherself. She says if i dnt want to learn paintin from someone Papa cant force me.

Part 2

Rano tells Jai that Pronita should teach Ganga painting.. Rano gives ideas to jai to contact Pronita

Pronita blasts the workers at the hotel.. and really heats up.. she goes to complain to the head.
The worker says if JW knws about this we are doomed.

Jai asks a person on the phone about Pronita. But is disappointed. Pronita then enters and Jai is all smiley..

Pronita says im not here to sit, i am here to complain about managment! Jai says sorry (WITH A SMILE! 😲 thats mean!)

Jai says i cant believe your here, i was tryin to get ur number. And Jai finally asks Pronita to teach Ganga painting.

Pronita says i came to do something else, but i will teach ur daughter.

Jai then gives her flowers (oh what a smooth mover!) Pronita says i like white lillies, Jai remembers Bani.

Part 3

Rano and Raashi talk.. and Rano asks if she can make Varuns fav ladoo as she cant make it.

Meera comes and says what about Vicky, Raashi says they are like my kids, they only eat from my hands etc.

Rano says they both are cuming with their results, to give us a suprise. they all tlk about how they miss the children.

Meera and co says they must have something planned. and laff

Ganga tells Rahul that the plan toget bail is underway. Rahul says what will happen to u the day your father knws about your other face. Ganga says he will never know, plus its her life, so butt out.

As Rahul leaves Pronita enters. Ganga and Pronita are near eachoter

Ganga falls and shouts mammaaaaaa! Pronita grabs her and they have flashback moment

Pre: Jai comes to see Pronita. He invites her to the part downstairs.

--------------------

Henna x

Video By magnificent

KS - Video Update - 7th May InD *HQ*

Edited by *Piku* - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wow, i wonder if jai will do the honors 😆
Who in the world is Vicky?

Varun is alive?😕
Edited by *Piku* - 16 years ago
megraj thumbnail

Thanks for the updates you do everyday.

RK looks so hot, he's definatley shedding extra pounds.

Edited by megraj - 16 years ago
ofcourse thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG...Jai has a son!!!!! Vicky!!!!!!!! is it JMs son??
🤢 🤢 😡
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jai has a son...with the u know who and she is bad to him. 😆 That's a first for a mama to be bad to her son and good to step kids.
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haan son??????????????????? i am getting dizzy someone help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....... mere kaano ne sunna kyun nai band kar diya ye sab sunne se pehle
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mera beta - Jai's words.. i never addded it in..

vicky and Varun 😕
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that since jai is paying so much attention to ganga and not notiicng krishna she'll feel neglected and turn against ganga what do u think?
xx-princess-xx thumbnail
omg i know who varun is ovioulsy rano son but weres pia and jais n who an earth is viky noooooooooo not J AND M 😡
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow what a creativity!!! must applaud the creative!!! 👏 great going...Jai has a son ... 👏 ... that too with Meera... couldn't be more happy to hear that!!! excellent!!! 🤢 🤢 🤢 ... the disgusting twist has taken it's place... Jai walia has produced another kid with Meera!!!   🤢 🤢 🤢 the killer of his previous kids!!! yuck!!! probably another one shot wonder!!! 🤢
Edited by tam2 - 16 years ago