Frequent Posters

RonaldoLover7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i cnt belive i hw fast this thread is moving 😆
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sunita, you do dissections in your premed too, in your bio class, but not on humans, ,animals.
difine dissections. insesions? or disecting, cause you dont disect a human unless its an autopsy 😕
-Mansi- thumbnail
I always actually kinda make sumething..sorta strategy like..2 always hav 1 chap ready b4 posting it..So ive jus got 1 ready.. 😳 Surely 2m! 😳

Thanks Shaz..Im leaving in an hr..as my sis wnts 2 use d comp 😳 Pls write fast hun! 😳
usharafuddin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: {adilver}

@hiba- 😆 i duno about RM...Bu Rahul is lol i cnt study 😭 😆 😆 what abt u..omg i ws tinkinmuskaan shud straighten her hair..she wud like reali nice wid her hair down..ur siggy is reali pweetyy 😳

congoo!! 100th page!!😛😛

n lol yh hoping some of rm focused fing on monday.. 😳

thankoo .. 😆 😳

btw i lub muski in curl more.. 😳 she luks funky init!!😛

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Okay, I better put this way.. when u are in ur 1st yr medical school, do u get to do the autospy??

the reason I asked u was, I m upto something for Muskan and autospy...

I better focus the story on something else as I dont want to write unrealistic things...😃

Originally posted by: julle1234567890

sunita, you do dissections in your premed too, in your bio class, but not on humans, ,animals.
difine dissections. insesions? or disecting, cause you dont disect a human unless its an autopsy 😕

Edited by *Sunita* - 16 years ago
second_chances thumbnail
NO!!! you dont!!! sunita, are you kidding me? not in your first year. 😆 why do you need them to mess around wid dead bodies? 😆 they are interns, and as interns they would. first year is back to covering the bsics, to make sure they know the basics before they go off and kill someone. 3 or 4th yaer is when i im sure they would becuase then they are preparing for thier internship. Edited by julle1234567890 - 16 years ago
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Julie... 😆

but u do it on animals right??
yogzz thumbnail
wow sunita di
u r ff is fantastic
its amazing
👏
second_chances thumbnail
sunita, you do on animals. yeah. you kinda need to in order to understand anatamy and physiology.
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey guys i need a bit of help, i want pics from the episode where Rahul is comforting Muski when armi leaves to make my self a decent siggy. if anyone has them pls pm me.

thanks