Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mumpet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Shilpa-fan

I ll answer ur ques. 2morrow, sonia.

@ Shabo, I ll write 200 sentence essay 2morrow. Okay.

_popupControl();
Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumpet

Too bad Shabo πŸ˜†

Neha, 500 sentence essay on today's weather πŸ˜†

500 words on only weather, can I add something else too?πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

mumpet thumbnail

500 words on only weather, can I add something else too?πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

500 SENTENCESπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Yeah, write about whatever you wantπŸ˜†
_popupControl();
Calvin_Klein thumbnail

500 SENTENCESπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Yeah, write about whatever you wantπŸ˜†

okat Thank You, tell me wat can i add? Food, clothes r fine.πŸ˜†

mumpet thumbnail

okat Thank You, tell me wat can i add? Food, clothes r fine.πŸ˜†

You can add me, Sahil, chocolate, but whatever you do, don't add ShaboπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_popupControl();
Calvin_Klein thumbnail

You can add me, Sahil, chocolate, but whatever you do, don't add ShaboπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you, so I can write nonsense, watever comes in my mind.πŸ˜† I won't add her, But I might add u. I ll do it 2morrow.😳

swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg neha..
i nvr knew u were de MOTW...
wel..congo dear..
ill be bak wid my questions.. πŸ˜‰
Calvin_Klein thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalkhullar

omg neha..
i nvr knew u were de MOTW...
wel..congo dear..
ill be bak wid my questions.. πŸ˜‰

Thanks Sonal, I am waiting 4 ur ques.πŸ˜ƒ

Calvin_Klein thumbnail

Ok, time for some major grilling 😈 πŸ˜† , got scaredπŸ˜†
Write 100 sentence essays on the following people:

Ganga

Ganga was married to Sahil, She was gautam's ex-wife. Right now she's not married bcoz she does not want to get marry to Sahil, Sahil can disappeared anytime & get trapped by his sectarty easily.πŸ˜†Also, she is known as Tulsi's ideal bahu. She was married to Gautam but gautam was in love wid teesa, so she divorced him, meanwhile she fell in love with sahil, Everyone in SN was against their relationship except Tulsi. Tulsi helped them to get marry. She lost her child while saving damini falling from the stairs, then Damini gave one of her son to her. Then She has another son Laksh, who's in love with Kt but Kt got married to Eklavya. Now these days laksh's disappeared. Her older son Nakul always had fights with Manthan. Nakul got a job in his mother's company & he wanted to destroy ganga bcoz tripti asked him to do it. After  tripti was exposed, he came back to his mother Ganga, his real mom damini wants him back & Ganga decided dat she would not give him back to damini. His grlfreind sanchi's disappeared too. her younger son Laksh was married to Lakshmi, who eloped wid tripti on the wedding day.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, she never came back. Ganga found out  dat tripti was married to Rishab, then she decided to expose her but Tripti did not let her do dat. 😳 

Ganga's back in Sn now & she supports the truth, when she was kicked out by Gaytri, then she left SN & came back wid makeoevr after 20 yrs as a successful business woman to take a revenge from sahil, she made sahil work for her & never missed a single chance to yell at him, sahil really got afraid of her πŸ˜†, he did not even dare to move from the place he's standing.πŸ˜†, he knew that if he does it, he
Sahil would get it trouble, Maybe he could be thrown out of the Company by Ganga. Ganga went to london for the business tris. She also went to Banglore for business trip, she took sahil wid her & made him work. Wen Tulsi came back to SN after 20 yrs. leap, she came to SN to meet her 7 told her dat she was ready for the revenge. Then she was also seen on Bhoomi's wedding. She was talking to Shoba abt relationships. Then she made re-entry on rakhi wid nandini. She was looking stunning. U can actually c her entry in my video avatar.πŸ˜† 

I hope it's 100 sentences essay.πŸ˜†

Sahil

His parents are Pooja-Hemant. pooja was married to Rajiv first, then to hemant. He has 1 bro. tarun, who 's missing 4 long time.πŸ˜† Sahil calls Tulsi "bade Maa", bcoz he does not no where his real parents r. His bahu Sejal was Villian.πŸ˜† I don't think sahil's working these days, he 's seen at home everyday, sitting doing nothing. πŸ˜†Sahil has 2 sons.I would do the rest later. Her older son Nakul always had fights with Manthan. Nakul got a job in his mother's company. Both son-dad got worked in the ganga's co. His grlfreind sanchi's disappeared too. Then her younger son Laksh was married to Lakshmi, who eloped wid tripti on the wedding day.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, she never came back. Laksh's missing these days. Everyone misses him these days. Sahil does not have any Sis. He was made fooled by mohini, then tripti, Then he was kicked out of house by Tulsi, But he came back SN with tripti. 😑 He fell in love wid tripti πŸ˜†, & tripti made him poor by robbing his money, he did not even no dat.πŸ˜† After leap, he was competing wid karan but he was unsuccessful. He was shwn fighting with him all the times. He was badly insulted by Ganga in the party, when he was caught stealing contract papers. πŸ‘ Ganga threathned him 2 take 2 court if he decieve ppl or steal papers next times. πŸ˜†Once he was drinking & fell on the road.πŸ˜† Ganag found him on the road & brought him SN, then Manthan asked him for alcoholπŸ˜†, the he was yelled by his wife & son Nakul.😳  he was kicked out by tripti, then he was living in the chawl.The when he returned to sn, he faked his death, 7 sent tripti to jail, actually he stole tripti plan of faking death.πŸ˜† He is not married right now, he should be thinking of his son's wedding or he should looking for his younger son who's missing. πŸ˜• He was made fooled by mohini, then tripti, Then he was kicked out of house by Tulsi, But he came back SN with tripti.  He fell in love wid tripti πŸ˜†, & tripti made him poor by robbing his money, he did not even no dat.πŸ˜†

Baa

Baa is the eldest one in the falily. She is over 100 yrs. old, she has 3 sons, Mihir's dad, himmat, jd. She has 3 daughter-in-laws, savita who was killed by Mandira & meera. Daksha, who watches almost every movie in the cinema. Gaytri's was the dance teacher.Baa has a daughter Prayga, who's missing now.Baa does not seem to miss her. Baa has 6 grankids, Mihir, Kiran, Chirag, Suhashi, Hemant, Sejal. Baa has 4 grand daughter-in-laws, Tulsi is her fav. bahu, Aarti, Pooja who r missing, Prajikta who is on & off. Baa has 8 or more  greatgrandkids Karan(mihir-Manidra), Gautam, Shobha,  Ansh ,Sawari,Bawari, Sahil, Tarun. Baa has many great grand daughter-in-laws, Nandini, Ganga, Damini etc. Baa spends most of time doing pooja &talking to Tulsi. πŸ˜‰She supports Tulsi all the times. Mandira, payal & meera dreamed to become Baa's great grand daughters. Recently, Baa chucked Mihir outta house but now she's ready to forgive him. Her great grand-daughter Shobha's back now. Baa has so many great great grand kids: laksh's her fav. greatgreat grand son. Manthan, bhoomi, Eku, Mayang, nakul, laksh rher great great grand kids.😳 So far this is the intro of baa's family.πŸ˜‰
Baa loves eating Imlee, usually ppl forget her birthday but her fav. granson Mihir & fav. great great grandson Laksh do remember it. Baa loves her family and she's been postive so far in the show. πŸ˜† I hope she stays postive in the show & creative team does not make her negative.πŸ˜† Baa is nominated in SPA, i hope she wins the award as weel. She's a brilliant performer.πŸ‘

Tulsi

Tulsi 's daughetr of a Pujari & she has a sis named Kesar. Tulsi was used to come to Sn before she got marry to mihir. somehoe mihir-tulsi fell in love & eloped to get marry. when T entered sn , she was not welcomed by her laws. Baa really wanted tulsi to marry mihir, so she supported tulsi at the time when every1 was against MT's wedding. Then tulsi had to face mihir's ex-financee payal, yulsi taught a good lesson to her. Tulsi also had to face Savita, Daksha, gaytri who were trouble makers.πŸ˜†, One day M disappeared & it was believed dat he was dead.😭 tulsi was shattered. then she had a son gautam. She was asked to marry Anupam but on the wedding day, Mihir was returned to SN. then Tulsi had to bring Mandira's senses back. then her little gautam was given to aarti, who took him abroad, then she had a daughter Shoba, When gautam came back, Tulsi had to make him a good human being. Her son Ansh was kidnapped when he was little. Ansh-nandini were married, then Tulsi killed Ansh bcoz he killed Shoba's husband & raped nandini. then Tulsi went to jail. Tulsi ahd to fight for her every right. She is always right & that's y she has won all the fights in her life.  I am proud of Tulsi's character. πŸ‘

Mandy = M

M was a doctor, she fell in love wid Mihir. M's the mom of Karan. She did everything to snatch M from T. she was unsuccessful.She did so many natak's. She's the most beloved villian. First, mandira bedi played this role, now Achint 's playing it. M faked her prengancy. She was declared dead but actually she went through plastic surgery , she came back wid new face. She faked to fell in love wid Kiran. Her name was Prianka then.Then she got married to Kiran. She was exposed by payal. She left SN after that. She wanted to get only & only mihir.She's jealous of Tulsi, then she got marry to aditya gujral & went to jail too. She killed Savita. She told bhomi dat She was Ansh's daughter. Then she sent Bhoomi acid to kill Tulsi, the funny thing's dat she never became successful.πŸ˜† But iam proud of her dat she's been trying it for more than 40 yrs.πŸ‘πŸ˜† Way 2 go Mandira, u rockπŸ˜†Now she's back. She wants to marry mihir at this age. Even her grandson's 20 yrs. old but she think's it's right time to get marry, but on her bday she planned 4 her engagement but guess wat she lost again.πŸ˜†  she was shown in Sn, but her bahu Nandini says "Just Get Lost " to her.πŸ‘ She was not told to get out of the house by the bahus.πŸ‘, 2day , in the precape, they showed dat Mihir drags her & kick her out of SNπŸ‘, now wh nos wat sh's gonna do after that. For that, guys, keep watching kyunki from mon-thurs at 10: 30 pm on Star plus.πŸ˜†

Me = u πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

u r sonia. u r in 8 grade . u r taking 9 grade level courses. u r 14 yrs. old. u find Geometry very hard subject😭. u ll go to high school next yr. u ll done wid school in the end of June.Then u r free entire summer & u r planning to chat wid 24/7.πŸ˜† u love Saasha u r fan of Lkt. u love Pulkit. U r also SRK-kajol fan. u change ur siggy very often. u have a siggy shop known as "Wishworks creations". u make awesome siggys. u made my video avatar.πŸ‘ it' great. u watch kyunki sometimes, u also watched the show Kasauti. u like Pallavi from (KAA). u only watch KGGK, if Saasha's there, also sometimes KS.  if u hace to pick one Sahil or Rishab, then u would pick Sahil.πŸ˜† u like Tanya & Ganga too. u live in the south. u no hindi, eng, marathi lanuages. u r learning French these days. ur fav. movies r Dilwale Dulheniya Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Om Shanti Om, Enchanted, High School Musical 1 and 2, Over the Hedge, Main Hoon Na, Munna Bhai 1 and 2. u love all the songs. ur fav. actors r Pulkit Samrat, Divyanka Tripathi, Sharad Malhotra. u like all the books. ur fav. sport is cricket. ur fav. vacation spot is London, Paris, New York, California.  u r Organized. ur fav. food ia water & any Indian food.

I will be counting the sentences and grading youπŸ˜† You cannot repeat the same thing over and over again πŸ˜†

Can't type too much at this time.😳

Have fun answering πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: shilpa-fan

All Done soniaπŸ‘

Edited by Shilpa-fan - 16 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Omg Woah...Sonia and ShaboπŸ˜†...Ju chotay chotay bachey inna barey barey and bhari bharkam questionsπŸ˜† And Nehaaa awww well answered u r so sporting to actually write up essays too..
I m glad ur hand is better now....
And I dont have an essay questions tho...But they r my style (random) questions...😳...Hope u have fun answering

What is the one thing that makes you smile no matter what?
What three qualities you think are your strengths?
What five words describe you the best?
What five words describe you the least?
What cartoon character describes you or is closest to you and why?
What colour describes you and why?
Whats your current favourite song?
Whats your favourite movie?
Whats your favourite colour?
Your favourite Chocolate?
Your favourite Quote?
What is your driving force in life?
What sections u visit mostly at IF...and which is your fav one and why?
What is favourite TV show?
Who is your favourite Actor?
Who is your favourite Actress?
How would you define CnS?
Which of the awards that u got in CnS was ur favourite and which was ur least favourite?
Which sections do u visit on IF mostly and what do u like or not like abt the sections u visit?

Choose any of the following

Black or White
Day or Night
Coffee or Tea
Pink or Blue
Sensible or Sensitive
Emotions or Logic
Live to eat or Eat to live
Ambition or Happiness
Smile or Grin
Laugh or Chuckle
Giggle or Smile