Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Nope..no news..hey girls, do you think Star News will show anything tonight on SPA?
-Mink- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KillSerpent

yes anyone got inside ifo ,,,,,i amy suffer wth hamerage with this tension and my hubby dear wants me to accompany to some stupid shopping,,,,so bye guys for now i will be there wth n 3 to 4 hours.๐Ÿ˜•

u will cum after 4hrs sumu๐Ÿ˜ญi can't wait for so long๐Ÿ˜ญits better i go 2 sleep now saiyonara guys
wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: $weet Ema

Nope..no news..hey girls, do you think Star News will show anything tonight on SPA?

Yas I don't know but I have been watching star News all day and I will watch it till 12 to 1 AM just to see if they do or say anything about it๐Ÿ˜ณ
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Girls, some of you must have heard  the news,don't feel disheartened, it really is not the end of the world..we voted for Michi...and thats what counts..doesn't make them any less..Love Michi lots...and they are winners for us.! ๐Ÿค—

But I am very very happy that Shachi/Michi are perfoming together, I watched the vid..and Panchi said the act is nice and romantic. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Me happy on that score. Edited by $weet Ema - 16 years ago
PEEBULL_NEWS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kyunki HUM MICHI/SHACHI fans hai na hum log have to get used to it...Kyunki they r not the jodi of Kyunki.
madhu_vasireddy thumbnail
I feel very disheartened. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Can someone tell me at what time in the Vid does Panchi appear?I don't feel like watching the whole thing now. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Madhu...its somewhere in the middle..

PEEBULL_NEWS thumbnail
Just want some sleeping pills for me i was lossing it cant stop my tears.
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PEEBULL_NEWS thumbnail
Thank u yasmin,,,dont know how i will able to watch when BEST JODI award was declared in SPA awards . ๐Ÿ˜ญ