Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: sun29

thankx GD for getting the hint,tweets,sou,...now i know why minu is such a staunch shachian 😉

and yes panchi was blushing when she talked abt her number with shabbo..especially while saying hum dono,that girl has the most honest expressions on her face so you can distinctly understand 😳

I can't believe I am such a duffer here u were talking about Shachi and I was thinking u were talking about neev turning negative 😆 😆 😆 I think I should seriously stop watching Kayamath it is very injurious for my brain's stability 😆 😆 😆
Edited by ishika_sou - 16 years ago
tweety_me14 thumbnail
Sajani...when you said 'kill me, crucify me'...I got very scared.. I thought you had some negative thought in mind... Accha so even you feel the same! Good good...! Panchi's blush when she said 'hum dono' was like 😳 !!
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

oh tweety that was an expression for myself coz i promised to keep away from speculation and personal life of shachi but just cannot help it....

and sou i loved your innocent question abt neev turning negative 😆
Actually Sajani I have a very strong feeling that Neev is negative so the thought was at the back of my mind and when I read u saying "daal mein kaala" first thing that came to my mind was a negative neev as I thought ur gut feeling says that neev's negative seriously yeh kayamath mujhpar kayamath dhaa raha hain 😆
tweety_me14 thumbnail
Sou, Sajni- just saw the SBS video again... Did she blush when she said that? I don't think so...!! Im confused... Give me an honest answer..plz!! 😆

Originally posted by: tweety_me14

Sou, Sajni- just saw the SBS video again... Did she blush when she said that? I don't think so...!! Im confused... Give me an honest answer..plz!! 😆

Tweets ab zyaada bholi mat bano 😆 mujhe pata hain ke tum baar baar yeh sunna chahati hon ke she was blushing 😉 😆 😆
Edited by ishika_sou - 16 years ago
tweety_me14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishika_sou

Tweets ab zyaada bholi mat bano 😆 mujhe pata hain ke tum baar baar yeh sunna chahati hon ke she was blushing 😉 😆 😆

Arre nahin Sou....Sach mein bata rahi hoon main... I didn't see her blush when I watched the video today... But since you are saying it,. I agree..! 😆

Accha btw, if Shachi were present last night for the scene, as was even asked by Dipsy, why did they use BDs for the hug? I feel thats because that scene must have been shot separately on different days... But you also feel the same?

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

tweety she was blushing and soo very shy when she was talking abt hum dono a tubelight like me cld notice it ...oh yes i can bet anything you want she was blushing....sweet girl 😳

Originally posted by: tweety_me14

Arre nahin Sou....Sach mein bata rahi hoon main... I didn't see her blush when I watched the video today... But since you are saying it,. I agree..! 😆

Accha btw, if Shachi were present last night for the scene, as was even asked by Dipsy, why did they use BDs for the hug? I feel thats because that scene must have been shot separately on different days... But you also feel the same?

Of course the scene was shot separately I am sure about that when Sha was there Chi was no where around and vice versa but I am not sure if it was the same day or not ! even the hand holding scene in the car was done with Bd I mean it was Panchi's Bd's hand not Panchi's !

Originally posted by: sun29

tweety she was blushing and soo very shy when she was talking abt hum dono a tubelight like me cld notice it ...oh yes i can bet anything you want she was blushing....sweet girl 😳

😆 😆 😆 I don't know why I am laughing but I seriously couldn't help but laugh at ur comments Sajani 😆 😆 😆