Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepa- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I know...he was comfortable hugging that bd.😑 Or may be he was surprised and shocked..so hugged her back. πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Well..he is a good actor.😳

Rims, why do u want to be a bd to hug your pati? πŸ˜• Kya kabhi hug karne ka chance nahi mila kya? πŸ˜•
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: $weet Ema

Shabbo seemed just about comfortable hugging the body double 😭.

🀒 that panchi's BD, at one point I thought she is ready to sit in Shaboo's lap🀒 why our hero has to be so natural with BD? BTW i felt more disgusted when I saw MA hug after milsy's accident tho.

madhu_vasireddy thumbnail
Is today's epi worth watching at all? πŸ˜• Looks like it's full of BD's. 😑
PourQuoi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipsyworld

I know...he was comfortable hugging that bd.😑 Or may be he was surprised and shocked..so hugged her back. πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Well..he is a good actor.😳

Rims, why do u want to be a bd to hug your pati? πŸ˜• Kya kabhi hug karne ka chance nahi mila kya? πŸ˜•

Yaar deepu...yahan tou humse pehle...BD ka chance aata hain...tou maine socha kyun nahin...🀣 πŸ˜‰

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zcbcc34

Kimi...sab dikhava tha.🀣..bauhat pyaar karta hain...chori chori chuke chupkeπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

you were ready to give him a lap dance or whatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but shabbo had to hold you with both hand, cause he only wanted panchi to do thatπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

-Deepa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zcbcc34

Yaar deepu...yahan tou humse pehle...BD ka chance aata hain...tou maine socha kyun nahin...🀣 πŸ˜‰

watch out, babes. I am not liking this BD "chipku" act with him...sharam naam ki kuch cheez hai ki nahi.😑 πŸ˜† Onscreen it has to be Panchi who is chipku with him...offscreen when your day comes u can do whatever u want with pati.😳

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: madhu_vasireddy

Is today's epi worth watching at all? πŸ˜• Looks like it's full of BD's. 😑

Yeah I watched it, its worth a dekho..just the last bit when Milind regains concious and hugs Prachi is when the body doubles for Shabbo-Panchs is used. The rest of the episode is the real deal, no use of BD's for Michi!

Edited by $weet Ema - 16 years ago
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah Panchi's body double was ready to sit on his lap 😑 . But I must add my pati Shabbo is the bestest..a good actor πŸ‘ πŸ‘ He didn't make it obvious that he didn't want to hug the body double so he looked comfortable. Whereas Panchi made it clear that she didn't want to be hugged by the duplicate body double hence the gap when she hugged Milind's BD.
PourQuoi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Kimi...all an act...I tell you...did you not see him lovingly caress her back? 🀣

@Deepu...itne dino mein nahin pechana? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†
-Deepa- thumbnail
I hope we dont see any more bds this week. 🀒   

GN gals. Have an early morning meeting...so i am off.