written update may 6th--gayatri rocks!

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

OK i have to say that i rarely cry while watching a soap and that too a kekta soap..but today mannnn....i couldnt stop myslef...the epi was just  WOW

it begins with gayatri telling dj that she will answer all her questions. She says that mitu behen and lalit both have no idea of what prem likes, wears eats…only she does..a mother is not the one who  only gives birth but the one who nurtures…she has not given birth to prem but she has givenhim the land to stand on and achieve his goals. A mother is not step or real but a mother only. Otherwise the world wud not consider yashodha the mother of Krishna and she asks dj if she will question that as well. (all this while prem face looks so small like a kid and everybody is shown crying inclusding harman and heer)

She then goes to lalit and tells him that she wote that letter when she found out that she is being married to some guy with 2 kids but when she met kulraj and prem,,she fell in love with them. She says that lalit has been mistaken if she thinks she liked and that's why she accepted the kids when it is actually the other way around. She first became a mom and then his wife. She says that she had loved them for 19 years and it didn't take him 19 secs to question that love. She then goes back to dj and says that she 5 not 3 kids and as long as prem considers her his mom, she is his mom and the day he says she is not, she wont be his mom anymore. She doesn't care what the world thinks about her and her desire to get hi married to a girl of his choice. Prem them comes and hugs her. Preet tells lalit that he always said he cant be his son but today he says he cant be his father. He is mom's son and prem's bro but not his son.they show flashbacks of gaya meeting kulraj and prem for the first time…her getting married and accepting the 2 kids. Nursing prems broken arm, getting him ready for prom..(harshad looked so cute with glasses and the bow tie!!!)they also showed the 2 girls for the first time and the family dancing together. Flasbakc over…

lalit gets ashamed and tries to leave but gaya stops him… they all have emotional moment. It then that prem announces he will marry the girl his parents sleected and goes to hug lalit. Heer looks heartbroken ans ash looks dissappointed. Prem leaves…dj comes to gaya and appologises to her..she says that she was worried about her daughter and didn't want her to to come to theit house without gayas permission. She was worried that ash would not be happy this and that's why she said all that but now she is happy that everybody is ok with the relationship and gaya tells her that if god wants everything will be ok and leaves as well. Dj turns around and gives her wicked grin and goes to wipe her tears and sees the tissue again. She realizes that this message was from prem to some girl not for her from Harman.

Gaya follows prem and aks him what he wud do abiout his love jnow that he has said yes to the wedding. Prem says that the giel does not belong to him now and he is OK. prem leaves and lalit comes there. he comes and gives his lecture of how fortunate he is to have and they both have and emotional talk

Heer is leaving when the manager stops her. He tells her that he knows she is related to lalit but he wants her to check some suite cuz it belongs to some big poilitician. Heer accepts and leaves. The manager then calls sameer and tells him that she has sent her to his room. Heer is taking care of everything in the room when the mamger comes there and puts some pills in the water. He then tells heer that she has done a good job and he wants her to check the drinking water temp as. She goes ahead and drinks the water and goes back to work. Manager calls sameer and gives him the go ahead sign. Here heer feels dizzy and finally faints

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx lots OMG shocked bout HEER 😕 😕 👏
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thx for the update
omg what will happen to heer 2morrow?
pm rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the update...
wow..i am hella shocked...hope prem comes and saves his heer 😳
haha..DJ's fake acting made me laugh 😆
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg...hope prem saves heer. thanks for the update 😛
sanju4eva thumbnail
haila! prem ji bachoa apni heer ko! u cant give up on ur love for heer like that! 😡
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

awww i feel bad for heer i hope prem comes and saves her
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Woww...I think Prem will be there!! 😃...Thanksss a lot SHruti!!!! 😳
angelic eyes thumbnail
Thanxx a lot shruti..Brilliant update!😃
UKvanilla05 thumbnail