Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
They changed the storyline AGAIN! No wonder AA tracks and RM tracks refuse to MOVEE!!

From the cinvestas's website

DILL MILL GAYYE on Star One

Mon to Thu at 9:00PM

Dill Mill Gayye is a show aimed at the urban educated youth. Set in the backdrop of a hospital it deals with the pressures, the drama, the romance, the inter personal relationships and humour in the lives of young doctors. It is about the lives of six interns, Armaan, Riddhima, Anjali, Atul, Muskaan and Rahul. Keeping the environment of a hospital in mind, the characters of the show are very real, their issues are believable and the approach to the narrative is dramatic, but never unreal, albeit emotional and fun filled. All these interns will take us through the various ups- and downs of today's focused yet fun filled youth and It also has the love story of Armaan and Riddhima.
beckytower thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But Jenns, (hope you don't mind me asking you this) the fact that confession is happening towards the end of May like you said- that isn't solely based on this mail right?
JennyPenny thumbnail
@ Becks: of course not! I don't rely on Uday. I don't trust him that much πŸ˜‰ The confession was always due for a May period. 😳 KS are really tired of figthing 😳 and everyone is tired of repettivness in the story cause until AR don't get together, none of the other tracks can move so I am postive that the confession is happening - end of may, beg of june 😳 It be will like off guard type you said 😳 It's gonna be when we least expect it 😳

This mail was sent around few days ago 😳 just replied right now 😳
Desii.Babiie thumbnail
hey guys!

what's happening??
Desii.Babiie thumbnail
omg, jus read the email Jenn 😳 😳
fireworks??..hmm...im super excited now!! 😍
JennyPenny thumbnail
^ Yup yup. am more looking forward to the girl thing so i don't have lots of info on the confession except it's unique, unexpected and at end of May 😳
beckytower thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jenns: Ahh I see. Fair enough, he/they can't be trusted πŸ˜† . Aww..I am sure, they are too much in awe of one another to continue fighting. Especially Karu, who is missing all those *intense* scenes πŸ˜† I agree, too much of the same, means really rubbish showing and unhappy fans.

Sigh. I am really really looking forward now! Sooo very gladd! Thank-you thankyou thankyou πŸ˜†

They replied to your mail, that in itself must have been a miracle. Carry on stalking him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Desii.Babiie thumbnail
i know Jenn, im wondering wat the girl thing is actually abt..??πŸ€”
...jo bhi hai..the guys look SOO funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..lmao
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
hahah me back oh man am so excited yup jenns they again changed it and yeah the confession will happen when we'll least expecting itπŸ˜† but atleast it will happen na now am going to watch the episode
Desii.Babiie thumbnail
fary, im sry hun..i was gona send ya the EHQ vdo n the promo yesterday buh it didn't even get posted..??...did u get it kya?? πŸ˜•...cuz i was on for long buh it wasn't here yet