~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
SRK cancels annual holiday

The King Khan is working round the clock thanks to his professional commitments – Paanchvi Pass, Billo Barber, IPL and the soon to begin Rab Ne Bana di Jodi. His schedule is choc-a-bloc leaving him with no option but to cancel his annual holiday with the kids.

Normally SRK makes it a point to take a month and a half off during his kids' summer break and head to London where he spends quality time with Aryan and Suhana. Speaking about his holiday with his kids, SRK says "At that time it's just my family and me. I don't take anyone's calls…I am not in touch with anyone at that time. It's only about my kids and me. But right now there is too much going on for me to take my break."

A source close to the superstar says that SRK won't be taking his annual 40 day break like he normally does. "There is so much going on. We have finished the bulk of Billo Barber and now he is working on Paanchvi Pass. Then in a fortnight Adi's film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi will begin. Also three days of Billo Barber is left for which I will be going down South. After that I come back to Paanchvi Pass. That wraps up in the end of May."

"Then he will go back to Rab ne Bana Di Jodi. Most of the filming is in Mumbai but some shots will be canned in the North. And while all of this will be going on the IPL is on as well!" says the source, "And therefore he is taking the kids along for the different matches. He wants to spend time with them in their holidays and this is the best way to do it."

It's a known fact that Khan is extremely fond of kids and often has them come to the sets – school permitting that is – and it was no different during these holidays. Last year Khan spent a month in London where he took his kids to see his wax statue at Madame Tussauds. "The two kids were so proud to see their daddy there. And Khan's life lies in Aryan and Suhana… in fact I think he actually enjoyed his statue once he saw that look in their eyes," says a friend who accompanied them last year.

When Khan was invited to Warwick Castle to open its latest attraction he took his family along. So from landing on the castle grounds in a helicopter to a sword slashing red carpet ribbon cutting ceremony, flanked by fully armoured medieval bodyguard the kids were in for a real treat. But that was just the start of the fun for SRK. After the inauguration Khan went for a private visit of the Castle with his family.

Link- http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/May/Ne ws_20080503_30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
that just shows his family is very important but he also cares that his work doesn't get affected.