Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

welcome abroud and join the club

aasanka thumbnail
dhvanisoni...what are you talking about? i love DMG and i already love the DMG forum! so many sweet people and why would anyone have anything to say negative about the best show in the whole world! DMG rocks!!
hdalal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aasanka...oh so your teachers too know about your craze for AR. 😆 😆. Then you are a true fan.
aasanka thumbnail
shelly, thank you so much yaar!

manny...hum sab ka yahi haal hai! what to do...AR are so hot! and now the new promo!! i think i faint very time i watch it and i've watched it atleast 100 times so far!! Ridzie's doing such an awesome job1she looks so amzing even in a simple salwar kameez!
aasanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: hdalal

Aasanka...oh so your teachers too know about your craze for AR. 😆 😆. Then you are a true fan.

oh yes hdalal...everybody knows how much i love AR! all day long i keep singing ishq leta and asmaani. in fact i have so many suits stitched just like ridzie's. i wear my hair also like her!

Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aasanka

astha, srija and manny...thank you guys soo much! 🤗

no problem..😛😛
AreYaar thumbnail
Welcome to the forum, Aasanka 😊

That's a nice name! Hope you have a great time here on this forum 😃
mannyz_1 thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 wow aasanka!! 😳 😳
1. i know ridz looks awesome in the promo! 😳 😳
2. i sing those songs every-day too! 😆 😆
3. how do you stitch your suits like ridz can you tell me plz? 😆 😆
aasanka thumbnail
richu, sorry, just saw your replies...yes! its obvious that we are all here because we love AR sooooooo much! who wouldn't love AR!

and armu...oh my god! he makes me go week in the knees. and every morning i prey that i should get a husband just like him! i know i cannot have him, so some one like him will be perfect!
aasanka thumbnail
manny yaar, i took a print out of a picture iof ridzi. i used to be on the orkut community, and from the dmg fan site and gave it to my tailor. i also get my dupattas died the same shaded way!