Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Tamz dii Ji ju kow itna miss mat karna aur uski taswir koh bhi itna mat dekhnaa πŸ˜†

SWEET DREAMS 2 U & JI JU 2
sabm786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrInCeZz07

Sabz im not ch8n 2 u. Where dd u disappear huh??????????????

nah u neva missed much. hahaha. lolz. u seen ure blue saree lolz i luv it lolz. Yh a knw init Krazzy 5 have made it 2 58 pages lolz

sori sori plz dont be mad at me i had to go but it seems like you had a great tym widout me anyway..lolz.. and yeah i loved the sari yaar..πŸ˜ƒ 
sabm786 thumbnail

hmmmmmmm  u a mad fan of karan 2?

& yh as priya syd u cn have him in your dreams lol

not a mad fan but i think his okay..lolz.. and i dont want him in my dreams only..lol

iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
By the way, may i know how this whole wedding started? πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› Afterall, i do have a right to know na? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

(mein thee mein hoon aur mein rahoonghi tumhari dulhan sharad!!hehehe πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ 😳 )

don't worry girls, sharad has been split into parts for every girl. Could i atleast have his cute face? 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† WAIT A SECOND!! he already gave me his dil..😳

Mrs. Malhotra πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Edited by iluvTD* - 16 years ago
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabm786

sori sori plz dont be mad at me i had to go but it seems like you had a great tym widout me anyway..lolz.. and yeah i loved the sari yaar..πŸ˜ƒ 

iM STIL NT CH8N 2 U

Where dd u go sabz?

And of course it was a laf but with out u it was incomplete hw can we ever hav fun with out you. Yh sari was nyc lolz. u beta be on 2mz and u beta not miss d nxt function nahi mein tum hein champal  se hi maroogi.

ok tc sabz im gna go

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PrInCeZz07 thumbnail

not a mad fan but i think his okay..lolz.. and i dont want him in my dreams only..lol

Okay Sabz if you not a mad fan karan can stay in your dreamz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thats it after this sabz im off and yh im not talking to you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sabm786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvTD*

By the way, may i know how this whole wedding started? πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› Afterall, i do have a right to know na? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

(mein thee mein hoon aur mein rahoonghi tumhari dulhan sharad!!hehehe πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ 😳 )

don't worry girls, sharad has been split into parts for every girl. Could i atleast have his cute face? 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† WAIT A SECOND!! he already gave me his dil..😳

Mrs. Malhotra πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

well priya made this topic for tamz wedding wid sharhad as she is a hugeeeeee fan of him and today was the mehndi rasam..
and ofcourse you can share him wid her only if thats okay wid our Dulhaan Tamz..lolz..πŸ˜†... ask her..heheheh

sabm786 thumbnail

iM STIL NT CH8N 2 U

Where dd u go sabz?

And of course it was a laf but with out u it was incomplete hw can we ever hav fun with out you. Yh sari was nyc lolz. u beta be on 2mz and u beta not miss d nxt function nahi mein tum hein champal  se hi maroogi.

ok tc sabz im gna go

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im realllllly reallllllllly sori but i had to go my mum was callin me but ill defo wont miss the next function .. plz dont be mad at me...😭
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail

dnt cry sabz u c i cnt c my freind from the KRAZZY 5 my sweet freind crying. But still mad i still cnt beleive u missed tamz mendhi wel the ending of it lolz πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Anyways ill leave u to it 2 decide how your going to manage trying to convince me priya, Mani & Tamz πŸ˜†
Tc & sweet dreamz

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by PrInCeZz07 - 16 years ago
iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well priya made this topic for tamz wedding wid sharhad as she is a hugeeeeee fan of him and today was the mehndi rasam..
and ofcourse you can share him wid her only if thats okay wid our Dulhaan Tamz..lolz..πŸ˜†... ask her..heheheh

Oh i see, i heard the shaadi is in 2 days😳. I will definitly try to be there..but watch out for the dulha...he may get kidnappedπŸ˜‰. Well, CONGRATZ tamz!!!πŸ˜›

Mrs. MalhotraπŸ˜ƒ