arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hi friends,

i was reading ksh update and read the part where urmi says ki her hero should be someone who could make her blush......haiiiiii...😳😳......kya baat hai......something which i think we all are longing sandeep to be like.....and i think sandeep should think abt the proposal......bura nahi hai yaar...jab apne aap ko itna badla hai sandeep babu ne humhari pyaari urmi ke liye to ye bhi thoda bahut to hona chahiyeπŸ˜‰ and we should be shown some scenes in which urmi's concept of an ideal hero comes in reality....😳😳😳

what do u say,guyz??plzz post ur comments!!!!!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
haan, i want him to make urmi blush all the time hehehhe....n how has he changed???? the only change i see in him is his longgggggggggggg hair......... πŸ˜•
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yes she wants him to be a lot more romantic. and i really liked the scene esp when sandeep starts laughing...urmi is not so daring afterall. i hope sandy is taking notes for the future.
Fazila~ thumbnail
only she???? we also wants him to get romantic NOW....its about time.......kitna time waste karte hain sandeep babu....... 😳 😳
arvanu thumbnail
bilkul theek fazila.......bahut time waste karte hai ye sandeep babu......mujhe lagta hai shayad unka ye roop urmi ko aur humhe unki shaadi ke baad hi dikhayega 😳
Fazila~ thumbnail
sigh.........aur shadi kab hogi????Abhi tu rasik uncle to pata chalay ga, phir woh naraaz hoon gay, phir un ko sab manainga.......kitne weeks???? 🀒
arvanu thumbnail
mujhe to count bhi nahi karna......i just hope this dream of urmi and ours comes true before its too late......waise sandeep babu ne kafi improve kiya hai...lekin abhi bhi unka standard urmi tak nahi pohcha hai......jab unka standard urmi se bhi zyaada upar ho jaayega tab i will be happy......hehehe 😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yeah...sandy babu better hurry up...bahut time waste kar liya...warna maybe before we get to see sandy's romantic side the show may wind up. 😭
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Ksh, shubh shubh bol...aisa sochna bhi mat..we'll deal with that if & when it happens.... Edited by Nisha_07 - 16 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thats true Surbhi, Sandy babu goes romantic only under the influence of bhang.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› We really want to see him more romantic who could match at least 60% of Urmi's dream man.. She definitely deserves that.. Prolly he should now talk more of their future life and Urmi's importance for him and his life.. 😍 Abhi to ye day dream hi lagta hai 😑