28th april written update

*~sneha~* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Written update for 28th april

The episode begins in the canteen.Sam is with sheekha and getting worried as to where rhea and nisha are? She tells sheekha that after giving the address to abhi she had called them up and they told her that they would come here to the canteen.That moment rhea and nisha arrives and she keeps asking them questions as to where they were.Then suddenly many students start entering and tell…par yahaan toh kucch bhi nahi hai..and then sam asks what you all are searching about..then one of the students tell that we all got a phone call that there is a fire in the college..and then austen and rakhi enter and say we got the same kind of phone call.Then one student tells yahaan toh koi chingaari bhi nahin.Sam tells this must be a kind of plan and asks everyone to go and that moment the light goes off.But everyone remains calm and use their cell phones.However lots of terrorists enter then..and ask everyone to stay right there…and put their hands up..Krish looses his temper and attacks one of the terrorists and then jahaan enters and pushes krish on mr.austen.Jahaan goes to sheekha and sam and tell that his men are all around the college and that they shud not do any chalaaki and pushes sam down.Then he asks all his men to close all the doors…and they do so.The terrorists enter princi's room clear the table and set up a laptop there..Jahaan enters.

They show radha and princi outside the college and modi comes walking..and tells that there are terrorists inside…and then princi doesn't believe that..then modi gives her a walky talky and asks her to talk however she still doesn't believe and finally he shows her a bomb that is fit on him and behind there is guy who is holding a remote control .Princi takes the walky talky and jahaan is on the other line.He tells assalam –o-alaikum principal saiba.. Then jahaan tells that you cannot see me but I am keeping an eye on you…and then princi asks who he is..and what he wants? then jahaan tells that he will keep his "MANGEY" infront of sports teacher aka air force officer abhimanyu adhikari.Then princi tells that you have my students and teachers so you gotta talk to me.Then jahaan looses his temper and tells get abhimanyu adhikari on the god damn line..then she tells that she will try and that nothing shud happen to her students or staff..then jahaan tells only if she gets abhi for him ….and he says now he will teach abhi how to play.

Princi gets extremely scared and asks radha for her phone.She tries to call up abhi but in vain as abhi doesn't pick up the call…She gets upset and scared and tells that by letting these people into the college she has done a very big mistake.She then calls up veer and tells him how wrong she was and she shudnt have let the hawks come to her college..then she tells about how her students and teachers have been made BANDAK and this all because of the irresponsible behaviour of the hawks.Then Veer tells that he knows the hawks will take care of the students and the staff and that a solution to this will soon be found.Then princi tells that veer doesn't have the solution and that they only want abhi..then he asks her to calm down and he will make sure that nothing happens to any student or staff member.Veer then calls up abhi and asks him to take pragya devi to a safe place and wait for his next order.Veer calls up someone else and asks them to get the scouts and guide ready.Then he calls up someone else and tells he knows he has given resignation but the safety of the students and teachers is his responsibility now.

In the college canteen the terrorists are taking everyone's cell phone and then they push sam.Then one of sam's badges come off..She gets really angry and goes and hits that guy.Jahaan comes in and tells why are you getting angry..for these badges? Then sam tells these badges are as important to me as the tricolour..i can give my life for them.then jahaan tells why are you doing all this? I very well know you are an officer of the hawks,Indian air force..they show  krish and austen really surprised..Then jahaan tells air force officers like you cannot do anything to me…Look at me…I work for my mazhab…khuda is with us..then a muslim guy tells that no common man asks for khoon kharaba..the quran doesn't support any of this..and your spoiling the name of we muslims..everytime he said that..he got hit by jahaan..then sam tells kya hua..bolti band ho gayi? Then he goes to one of this men and tells that take away these hawks otherwise nothing good is going to happen to us.Then some guys take sheekha and sam away.Jahaan kind of announces that if these people cooperate then they will all be fine.Then austen asks why are they doing this? What are they going to get? Then jahaan holds austen  and tells that your country's mistakes and now you will suffer..then krish tells I wil never support your impure iraadas.Then he pushes krish and blood comes of his mouth.Then jahaan tells in a few days even your gvt will be under my leg just like you are now..then krish tells that my country isn't this week.

Veer comes to the college with a lot of air force people.When he comes there princi asks about abhi and veer tells her not to worry.Then radha comes there telling ma'am I heard someone again.Then princi takes the walky talky and says hello..then jahaan tells…how long does it take to get abhimanyu adhikari? Looks like you are not concerned about your students and staff…Then veer takes the walky talky and tells I am veer pratap singh…and then jahaan tells you still have the force to work..then he tells when a mental guy like you is behind the country how can I retire?Then jahaan asks him to shutup and asks about Abhi..then veer tells they are not able to contact abhi and that once we get thru the line we will ask him to come here.and asks jahaan to tell him the maangey..then jahaan tells either some people think I am dumb…or that they are deaf.He will only talk to abhi otherwise he will do something..then veer asks what does he want to talk to abhi? Then jahaan tells you think I am only giving you dhamki..now you will see what I can do.then jahaan puts on his mask and takes his gun and goes to the canteen.Jahaan randomly picks a girl and takes her when rakhi tells KAYAR…ur using ur bravery on a young and weak girl..what else can you do ?Jahaan gets angry and goes to rakhi and tells fine..we will start with you then and asks his men to take her..then she tells that these people cannot do anything of us..and asks everyone to take care….and then jahaan tells stop the bhashan otherwise I will kill you here only.Then rakhi tells sam and sheekha that tell my kamdev that I will remember him.She salutes..the moment she leaves all the students get really mad and crazy and start shouting RAKHI MA'AM….and all.

Then they show rakhi and other terrorists walking in the corridors of the college and go to the terrace..Rakhi is standing and on three of her sides there are terrorists and then jahaan makes his entry.Then jahaan shouts Mr.Veer..looks like you don't want anyone to be alive in this college..they show shocked faces of radha and princi If I say straight forwardly you wont understand .I need to show it to you what I am capable of doing.Mr.veer looks like you don't want anyone alive in the college and keeps the gun on rakhi's head..and then tells iska khoon tumhaare hanthon pe hoga.

Then they show shocked faces of prince radha and veer.Then prince goes to veer and tells that he will kill rakhi..please do something and at that moment…the noise of a gun being shot is heard.Everyone..princi…sheekha and many other students are shown shocked to have heard that sound.

Episode ends

Precap:Sam goes and kicks one of the terrorists.then sam is caught and the terrorist shoot on top in the roof.everyone gets scared and then the terrorists hold sam and jahaan hits her.