Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

**cutiepie** thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
omg first of all thank you soo much cuz i was getting pretty tired reading all these posts on how shilpas dance was inappropraite...and second of all dang shilpa you seriously rock tht was an AMAZING performance like the expressiones the moves and just the whole thing believe me if i had to do sumthing like tht edspecailly infront of karan i would have been trembling and extrememly uncomfortable (probably the reason y im not thinking about becoming an actress...lol) but you pulled it off really well... absolutely luved it ...luv ya shilpa! 😊
sweetangel419 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heyy rihanna thanks for this topicc....

shilpa is an awesomee actress, a great dancerr, and from what we know of her from her interviews I can say without any doubts that she is an amaZzingg human beingg. Shilpa you rockk..your my favoritee actresss...and what nirali said is also true that we always talk about karan and forget to mention shilpa so I just wanna say that Shilpa you and Karan are BOTH our favorites and your dance so far from the promos and previews is outstandingg...I can understand why she would be a little apprehensive while performing this dance but you still did an amazinggg jobb.. all I want to say is that youu rockk and we lovee youu!! 👏 👏 😉

~Janki~
mishty1033 thumbnail
hats off to you shilpa awesome performance i felt the tingling feeling 😉 while watching it
rihanaa thumbnail
thanks alot mishu,cutipie n others who replied although m really shocked to get few replies but anyways thanks again
Desii.Babiie thumbnail
first of all, great post!! 👏 👏
secondly, i agree with what u've said. Shilpa is a very talented actress, an awesome dancer n has gotten such a good personality...that..really, i like her for whatever she does..i've noticed she's very different than the rest of the actresses these days.
Hats off to her.👏 👏 👏
huskie3878 thumbnail
Hats Off to SHilpa
she is my homegirl 😉
kunjika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shilpa you are my idol! Yes. I love you!
IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Well..Shilpa, indeed is one of the most talented telly-actresses...Her dancing skills and comic expressions have always been an icing on the cake... 😳

Also, her personality which reflects her inner soul...is pure and sweet..She is a very sober and down-to-earth girl and we all love her for this fact..!!

Luv u loads ..

Sonali..
FanofAngad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i luv ur post!!!

count me in......she really is a great dancer!!!hats off to her 👏

and her expressions are worth watching 👏 i am jus luving her 👏
rihanaa thumbnail
thanks for appreciating my post guys n brownbutt ur reply was awaited by meee cuse i know u love shilpa 😉