acha bye😉
karansprincess thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys...koi hai...?????
Armu4eva thumbnail

Sanjay Dutt to do ad with Ranbir and Jacqueline

March 13th, 2010

March 13, 2010:If sources are to be believed, Ranbir Kapoor and Jacqueline Fernandez will be joined by none other than Sanjay Dutt in the latest Pepsi commercial.

According to sources, Sunil Manchanda, the producer, had been hunting for the perfect girl to appear alongside Kapoor and Dutt in the ad. When he spoke to his close friend, Nikhil Advani about it, he suggested Manchanda to cast Jacqueline and showed him some scenes of her from his forthcoming film, Jaane Kahaan Se Aayi Hai.

Manchanda was impressed by Jacqueline's performance and asked her to do the commercial. As for Sanjay's involvement in the ad, more details are awaited.

-Sampurn

-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for tht article : )
Armu4eva thumbnail

Hi friends.. never get a chance to chat wit u all.. but really happy to meet u all here..!! Luv u all .. n ofcourse our RK rocks.. ❤️

Ranbir's with SRK on Sena

PTI, Mar 15, 2010, 12.00am IST

Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor praised superstar Shah Rukh Khan for standing up against Shiv Sena during the controversy surrounding the release of 'My Name Is Khan', saying that the bullying of artistes by political groups needs to stop.

Shiv Sena had demanded that the superstar apologise for his remarks favouring inclusion of Pakistani players in IPL and threatened to halt 'MNIK's release.
"I think Shah Rukh was absolutely right, he did not bow down to anyone. He was not wrong in his belief and did not apologise to anyone. I would like to believe that I would have stood up against the Thackerays if something like that would have happened to me," said Ranbir, who was a speaker at the India Today Conclave here.

The young actor had faced a similar situation with MNS and Raj Thackeray during the release of his film 'Wake Up Sid' for using the word 'Bombay' instead of 'Mumbai' in the movie.

"We used the word 'Bombay' in the film and the MNS party opposed that. But the film is fiction and this is a part of somebody's vision. I so many times say Bombay and not Mumbai and because I've grown up with the word," he said adding that the the arm-twisting of artistes should stop.

"Yes, it is bullying, it is something that has to stop. I don't know how to stop it as there is a lot of power that is involved and I am too small to stand up against such power," Ranbir added.