QOTW: D best discovery true frnds can...

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey friends.. Doing this after a long time.. I have a special quote for u this week like always which u have to interpret and share ur views on what u think of id and the person 2 interpret it the best will be judged by the dev team and get a siggy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So this week's quote is:

The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
~ Elizabeth Foley

So please post ur views/interprations in this thread and share ur views! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Will post my views in a bit! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

L & F. Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
~ Elizabeth Foley

A very beautiful thought...and very true..๐Ÿ‘

I've actually experienced this....I had a friend since kindergarten...we used to fight a lot then...punching, slapping, pulling each other's hair(mine๐Ÿ˜†)...

Then we lost contact for nearly 5-6 years, but when we met again, our friendship had changed, but for the better..

We had both made so many new friends...we had lost friends..our interests, thinking, beliefs, everything had changed...

We used to fight before, we still do...we used to talk the whole day continuously( our poor teachers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†), and we still talk or sms each other continuously( our poor parents and handsets๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)...

But somehow things have changed...we have both become mature...we understand life, but when we are together, it's like we're back in UKG..

Our friendship is stronger than before, even though we can't meet each other because of our studies..

Growing up separately means that friends can develop individually without influencing each other too much...it gives the required space to grow as distinct individuals. It allows them to meet new people, and to develop interests separate from each other, which is great because then they can share more things with each other.

Too much closeness can sometimes break the friendship...

True friendship is what our heart feels..and such feelings do not die out just because of distance...in fact, they become more intense as we miss our friend...

sphurthy thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Very good information on true friends. keep going
nihita thumbnail
hiez!!!!!firstly thanku for sharing this lovely topic with us!!!!

friendship....is something which cant be confined in words....its zenith cant be comprehended by a alone soul....dats why its said when two hearts meet it becomes one!!!!

distance matters there where you calculate the journey,friendship isn't a journey its a destination....no matter where you are u'll always be dere in other's person memory,talk....

true friends can grow seperately without growing apart because their heart knows no distance no boundaries....they just know not even a whirlwind can shake the root of their friendship!!!because they dont live in each others heart rather they rule over each other's heart!!!

love
nihita ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by nihita - 15 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail
Thank yew all for the wonderfull interprations. I will just judge them in a while and announce the winner soon.

Topic Closed

Thank Yew,

L & F. Dev Team