Riddhima your too much >:(

deva16 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys wassup??? i am not being mean or anything but dunt u think this is too much the new promo i was like omg so bad! first the skirt's and now this omg taal ki malish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....now everyone thinks ammy is bad but she is acting very abnormal!...i just dunt like her this way taal ki malish saar dard ka liya!!!!! does'nt she knoe her dad is the head od sannjeavni she should have manners!😡...i am not being mean but lukin at the promo i was digisuted!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I haven't seen it yet so can't comment.
kunjika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
even i feel. I like the ridz that was serious, mannered and hot tempered but to bring back armaan she needs to do something. Lets wait and watch the epi and then comment.
deva16 thumbnail
i know like i am so mad at her and all ppl r mad at my ammy!
imzi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like it BUT the thing is that she's doing too much for her character..i mean the rest was seriously very nice and it goes with her character too but the zara zara touch me and the tail maalish was really far...i think even if she's doing that she should've done it where no one is watching them..and even if she wants to confess infront of everyone it shouldn't be like this..that's my opinion..feel free to object
Heyybabyydolll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dont get y ridz iz tryin so hard 2 bring ammy bak cuz even she knwz dat ammy can neva b bak without ha luv!!!!!!!!!i waz shokd 2 c how she reactd afta she heard dat she waznt allowd 2 b a monitor anymore!!!!!i think she haz totaly changd 4rm b4!!!!!strange!!!!do ya guyz rememba how seriuz she waz b4 abt ha dutiz??????
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL I LOVE THIS NEW RIDZY personally! 😳
crazii218 thumbnail
she has changed..but i like her this way better..she's a little too bold..but still better..before she was just too serious and totally boring..or at least that's what i think
roshniv3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no i dont think its bad at all b/c unfortunatly this is the new generation and plus they are not showing anything out of the limit okay
come on like you have never seen these things before

❤️ Roshni
whoa.. thumbnail
personally 4 me itz over wateva ridz iz doin 😕 bt wel njoy da drama... it 'l cm n go 😉