maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
SRK fed up of reality shows

Shah Rukh's quiz show Paanchvi Pass has got off to a good response. However, when we asked him about the current trend of reality shows, he said that he was bored of the same dancing and singing reality shows.

SRK has an advice for his friends from the TV Industry. "I want to tell all my friends in TV and the ones who are producing it - don't do this. One show comes and after the other and they call it Ustaads and all. Same singers come wearing glittering clothes. They all look same to me. Moreover, even the judges are the same. I have been to so many shows and even judged them. I just can't remember which show is which."

Shah Rukh opines that there should be some innovations in the show. "As of now there is no creativity in the shows. If you want to compete with another channel you need something interesting even if you will take the format from abroad."

Expectedly, SRK does not watch reality shows. "I get disturbed with it and luckily I am not part of it. If I would have been a producer I would have taken a stand and tried to make something different or interesting. If somebody now makes smarter than 6th or 4th grader then it would be boring."

We hope reality show makers are listening.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he is absolutely right their are so many dance reality shows on different channels. their is nothing new, actors perform and most of the time two actors go against eachother thats to get more TRP's. Most of the time the show end up in so many controversies that actors life gets disturb. Eample is Nach Baliye 2.
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yups , infact when nach baliye cam first it was interesting , even indian idol , now there are so many alternatives of the same and i dont watch any . Its really damn boring especially with the same stars dancing n singing n fighting in all the programs !
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the best thing abt him show is there wont be controversies! 😃
-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with wht srk said
he is right
something new should be made and not everytime same things