TB- Ajay Devgan storms out of RnR shoot

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
Please read this article and post your comments under the article๐Ÿ˜Š

Ajay Devgan storms out of Rock N Roll Family shoot...
An argument kicked off by the Saxena family in Rock N Roll Family about the inclusion of wild card entries got Ajay Devgan enraged, ultimately leading to the Devgans walking out of the sets...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
I agree with him what is right is right. ๐Ÿ‘
deek thumbnail
Its all part of the script guys, to raise the TRPS!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
enjoywithme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rocket

I totally disagree. These families struggled a lot and now two wild card entries. Why now? why not from the begining? It could be in the format but to me too it is unaccpetable. If they have to bring others through wild card, this chance should go to the elliminated families not to fresh ones. May be this story is also scripted. To raise the TRP these channles can do any thing. If Ajay & kajor has left the RNRF they should not come back otherwise sure it is scripted.

Yes... I'm also agree with u. Go SAXENA FAMILY Go...India with u.

armaanfan thumbnail
I did not like the way the Devgans behaved. i hated the attitude. they acted like its their show and they would do whatever they wanted and everyone else didnt matter.

i support the families....i should all leave if they want to. They don't need to be treated this way! but we all know what will happen. this is probably all scripted anyway.....makes me mad
msahgal thumbnail
I agree ....new family's should not be added at this point. They should finish the season and then have new family's for next season. I would have thought that they would bring one of the eliminated family....but I don't agree to bring back one of the family's that lied in the first place to get in ( as they kept arguing about bringing kapoors and the other liar's back)
msahgal thumbnail
As Ajay said that show will not stop if these family's left I think the how will WILL NOT STOP EVEN IF THE JUDGES LEFT. They have no manners at all.
arvi50 thumbnail
I always thought Ajay was very calm and respected person, after last night brawl it must have changed opinion of lot of people including myself. Mr Saxena's behavior was bad, but as a judge and high celebrity, Ajay was the loser in my eyes.
RRulz1 thumbnail
A few things
* The judge's def. misunderstood what the Saxenas were saying -- I think the point from their perspective was that all the families who have been in the show from point A to point Z so far have sacrificed so much to be in the show (time, wages, children's schooling,etc.)

* They were not against the wild card format persay, but did not get what the need was to enter them in when 4 families are left --> Why not enter a family earlier? The rest of the families have sacrificed time more than anything and they have worked hard to learn the dances. These families deserve to be by the finish line. The new entries are thrown in unnecessarily to extend the length of the show.

* It is a competition so maybe they do feel threatened but it is because there are 4 families and next week if one left the others are in the TOP 3 a goal they have been fighting for. If they added a wild card from the previous families this would be fair as they have worked just as hard as the remaining contestants.

* Tanuja's pt = Competitive edge of the current families vs. handicap of new entries --> this doesn't quite matter as it is still up to viewer votes, and really, the families who have been in the race from start to end should be in it till the end.

A 3rd party mediator, like the producer, should really have handled the situation. The behavior of the judges was unacceptable. The Saxenas weren't asking to leave the show and for Ajay to suggest they do so is wrong.
RRulz1 thumbnail
Also agreed - none of the families who lied to get in should come back. There really is no need for a wild card at this stage.