Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmine thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey Ekta should get into an mental hospital in england, the closest one to me iz near my skool so she should stay there , then i can go to dat hospital n torture her and stuff( can tell u dat the mental hospital is really strict)😆
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey guys i dont know but maybe this twist in kahaani will make kth more intersting. i mean i wud love to see the old sujal back- you know the angry young man type, the one who agressive and maybe if kashish is away from him , he will go back to his old self. and maybe kashish is marrying that chimp to help sujal. who knows.

wat do u guys say

*Meg_d* thumbnail
I dont believe this its totally out of order, but i do agree this storyline mite make this soap interesting but i would love to sujal and kashish together again i stopped watchin when piyush and kashish got married (well i missed out few episodes and couldnt be botherd to catch up to them) lets see how this goes😕
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Ekta is PAGAL...leave her and her script writer...

if that happens, i'll stop watching KTH just the same way as i stopped watching Kahin Kisi Roz after the original shaina was changed...Ekta is a big time stupid!!!!!😡

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'll believe it if it happens.........Look at poor me  , still hoping that the script writers have some sense left that they won't pen down such a sickening think like that 🤢...........But on the other hand, i know i'm expecting much.........This is SICK beyond imagination........😡 

Jazmine, u r so funny......😆

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Poor Sujal! I HATE ekta so much! shes always splittin up happily married couples!
shahidlover24 thumbnail
O and the thing about sasha goin to a mental hospital-it should be ekta instead!
*~puja~* thumbnail
i think i missed something when did sujal and kashish divorce and how is kashish able to marry swayam... and why is she doing this... if anyone know let me know... im confused... 😕 i think i have the cerebral inhibition thing... dang...
Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ekta should not make any more serials ! God only knows when the Kyunki and Kahanii Saga will end.!Whew😭

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: damsel~~

uhhh damn nooo!!!!! y does ekta ave to get every1 married so many times she is such a looser if she so much obsessed with getting ppl married so many times y doesnt she get married herself😕 huhh.. i dun want to use ne harsh thing😳 but i swear its crazys😡 i totally agree with u cutereems or i think there is sum mental problem she cant c 2 ppl happy together😡😡

I agree with you.... Ekta now should get married. But I think because of these ideas of hers nobody is marrying her. When she can't see anybody happily married how can anyone expect her to do the same in her life... Imagine her getting married many times. She is a psyco and needs real treatment. We should all make some sort of protest regarding these horrible ideas of hers..............