CID Forum Thumbnail CID

Sai Deodhar to join CID

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Sai Deodhar to join CID

Sai Deodhar: crime fightimg time
sai Deodhar, the fiery Flight Lt from Saara Aakaash has a plum role in her kitty now . She is playing an inspector in CID and has changed her look this time. She is sporting a short hair do, no accessories and minimal make-up look this time.
"I play inspector Priyanka in CID and it's a very hard look that I don. Kiran Bedi is my role model and I am trying to get my character as close as possible to the real Kiran Bedi.I am playing this very emotional, calm and disciplined girl in the serial who has a very no-nonsense attitude towards life and is not very expressive," says Sai.
Sai, who refused Mamta on Zee because of date hassles and parted amicably with them did a few episodes of Star One's Siddhant where she played a fiery young journalist. Sai is all set for Nach Baliye besides CID in hand. "I am simply excited at the prospect of working with my hubby on screen again and the rehearsals are on full swing." chuckles Sai.

Now, Sai is happy with the assignments she has in hand and is all set to read some more appealing scripts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
oh now finally there is a girl back in CID to replace Aditi. i was thinking it was odd last time with only Abijeet Daya and Fredicks. Never seen Sai so its going to be something different for the US folks who have no star plus
snypernfsu2 thumbnail
how about some photos of Sai in CID
anjali.nair thumbnail
They call themselves the cocktail couple. Sai Deodhar is half-Bengali and half-Maharashtrian. Shakti Anand is from Punjab.

They met on the sets of Saara Akash (Star Plus) and hit it off as great friends. After their engagement on January 14, Deodhar said, "We won't take long to tie the knot," and they didn't.

Here's presenting the pictures from the first television wedding of 2005 …
Sai Deodhar and Shakti Anand

PHETASTIC: Shakti currently anchors Crime Patrol (Sony) and is the former Hemant in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (Star Plus)

SAYING IT WITH FLOWES: A wedding scene in Saara Akash inspired them to go ahead and tie the knot

IT'S MY TURN NOW: Sai was a Marathi theatre actor before she was approached for Saara Akash. She's done theatre with Sai Paranjpe

MIX 'N MATCH: The couple, who play Monika and Vikram Kocchar in Saara Akash, got married in Lokhandwala yesterday

FAMILY TIES: The bride and groom with their families. Sai's father Debu is a cinematographer and mother Shrabani is a successful Marathi film director