Maayka written/video Update - 29th April

Zainoo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys , am back with the update for today. As usual I wont post it all in one go because I don't want keep u waiting even though the pictures asif posts tells us a lot about what happens in the program

Recap

Shabd is just saying hat my mahi will never do anything that will upset me. He says to mahi that u dont believe it but I do. Then we see shabd talking to soni saying that the bad time does not last for a long time ad if ur love is strong then u will win in this . then the scene moves to durga telling chery u used to say whatever u do is for the best of the house but its different that I never trusted ur word. Cherrrysays its amazing mummyji me and u are so alike nobody can understand our hearts and minds as well as we know each others

Part 1

We see soni walking in the room, worried from side to side with tears coming out of her eyes , she wipes it and turns around to see tayiji and mahi walk in with food. They smile at each other. Tayiji says your always sitting and crying come and sit. She takes her to the bed and they all sit. Tayiji says if your going to sit and just cry then it wont do. Tayiji tells mahi to feed her but soni refuses to do so. She says I am not hungry. Mahi says how can you not be hungry. Soni says im just not in the mood of eating. Mahi says I have made your favourite dishes. Soni refuses and then tayaji and shabd walk in. tayaji says you should never sa no to food its not good innit billu? ( tayiji). Shabd tells her to eat a bit as well because he said we all have decided that until u don't eat nobody will eat dinner. Tayiji says now you have to eat it my child. Mahi feeds her and she remembers when veer fed her food. Soni just walks away from there upset.

The scene shifts to khurana house where we see jeet working and cherry walks in to the room. She sees him work and then she looks at jeet and he just looks down. She starts sorting the bed out and putting her clothes away and puts his night suit on the bed. She tells jeet that she has done so. He gets angry and gets up saying you don't have to do all of this for me I can take care of myself just fine. Cherry raises her voice as well saying to him what's wrong with u? What's happened to you? He just looks at her angry and goes towards he and says. So your asking me what has happened? After what you have done you are asking me what has happened to me?  I thought you would have changed but you pretended all the way. She just looks away and then he says you did a very good drama you made a wicked plan against the whole of my family. She shouts yes I did but what have I got from you and your family till now have you ever thought about this jeet? I have just given your family back what they gave to me. Jeet looks away. She carries on to say and if you think about it honestly then you will think about what I have done. After what you and ur family have done to me in comparison I have not done anything. He looks at her shocked. She says what have I done just tell veer the truth, YES  I did and if you have taken it so bad then you should of thought bout it 10 times before doing this or you should of thought about the consequences of all of this DO U UNDERSTAND?. He just walks away from there.

The next morning we see soni sitting on the sofa wearing a blue suit in her own thoughts. The little girl( forgot her name sorry!) calls her. She turns her head and when the girl asks her to give her breakfast she refuses. The girl then says we have made special spinach parathas for you. soni looks down and says veer likes my hand made spinach parathas. She just walks away from there when mahi and shabd come down. Shabd asks were are you going. Mahi  outs her hand on soni's face and says staying upset like that will ruin you health everything will be okay don't worry and look weve brought you a suit . she syas what will I do with a suit? I don't want it. mahi says what do you mean what you will do with the suit? Have you forgotten today is vaisakhi? Shabd says durga masi has invited the whole family I just spoke to her. Veer will come as well. Soni looks up with hopefull eyes. Soni says I don't think he will come shabd jiju. Shabdsays he will deffinately come he will never refuse my invitation and when he comes open up ur heart and tell him everything and my heart says that everything will be okay . u watch the way he took you in the house that's how he will take you home. Soni says you two will make him understad ye? They both says yes we will. Mahi says why don't you make jijus favorite dishes. Shabd says what an idea. Soni says ok and shabd says because it was my idea make sure you make some extra food for me. Mahi smile at what he says. And soni smiles at it as well. Mahi ten tells gauri to help soni in the kitchen.

Part 2

Soni is walking in the garden from one end to the other waiting for veer. Mahi and shabd come to her and say to soni you are worrying for no reason . party hs just started and he will come okay. Shabd walks away to see some guests. Tayaji tells mahi that guests are looking for her. mahi goes t meet the people . soni is waiting  and watching everyone enter.  A black car arrives at the door. She gets happy hoping to see veer and she does she gets very happy. He advances towards and her and so does she. Mahi sees her go to the entrance. Mahi goes after her and says soni were are you going? She says to mahi thanks look veer is here. Mahi looks around and sees noone.  She is disappointed . mahi says he is not here yet. She is shocked and they both have tears in their eyes. Soni says I seen him I really did. Mahi says what are you saying. She says she seen him. The dhol people enter in the entrance and start dancing. Soni is waiting while mahi looks disturbed for her sister people make her dance. tayajia and tayiji talk and say  to eahc other that it is so hard to see soni in such a bad condition they are hoping everything gets well soon. #

On the other hand veer is refusing to go. He says to his dad I have said that I am not going to go down force me. His dad says ok we will not force you. Chery stands there all happy when durga comes behind her and looks angrily at her back. Veer says you all go I am not coming. His dad says we wont go without you. Khurana says we can bring her back with respect if you want. Eer says don't keep on saying that just leave me to the way I am. He walks away from there. Cheer walks away too. Durga and khurna look at each other .

Part 3

The part starts with tayaaji welcoming people in to the house for the festival. Whiel the rest of the family stand at the edge. Shabd comes and tells mahi to come with him. Tayijji looks at them and nods her head. Shabd takes mahi away with him.

He takes her far away from everyone. Mahi says shabd were have you brought me? He leaves her hand . he says I wanted to talk to u. I just spoke to durga masi and they said they are not coming. What is jiju not coming? Soni heres their convo because hs is standing nearby.  Shabds says to a shocked mahi that veer as refused to come. And that masaji made him understand a lot but he is not ready to listen. Mahi I don't think matter will be sorted out quickly. Mahi looks up at shabd  with tears in her eyes. He will always do what he thinks, I know him for many years. He never makes quick judgement and if he does never moves back from his decision. Mahi says do u know what will happen now soni has been waiting for him since morning. She made all of his favourite dishes , what will happen to her when she finds all of this out? What will I tell her? Shabd says control yourself if you will do this then who will help soni. Soni is crying listening to this and moves back and walks away in tears. Shabd says control yourself im just going to go see the guests and he leaves. Mahi looks around and realises soni is not around she screams her name out and she runs everywhere. On the way people are talking to her when she sees tayijii and scream her name. Tayiji asks what happened and she says I cant see soni around. She tells everybody to look around . tayiji consoles her that se wil have gone no where so she shiuld not worry. Mahi is crying uncontrollably.  Just then shabd comes.he syas what happened mahi? Mai says I cant see soni anywhere , he asks is she not in the hosue? Mahi says kamya and gauri hav gone to see but they cant find her you plz look around am really scared. Shabd says ill look on that side. Everybody come back from where they went to find soni but they could not find her. Mahi is really stressed and is saying tayiji were could she have gone ?  shabd comes back and says she is not their either where could she have gone? Mahi says to shabd plz go and find her I cant find her anywhwere plz shabd.  Shabd says don't worry she wont have gone that far she will be here ill go get her. Shabd goes and episode ended on mahis shocked face.

Preview

Mahi is saying soni only made a mistake she did not commit a crime that she is getting badly punished for it. she

keep refreshin

for video update:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/930835

Edited by shrutibali - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainoo1 thumbnail
hey guys there will be a delay with the last part of the update becuae there is a prob with the video ok as soon as it is sorted ill put it up

luv zain
aBc123xYz456 thumbnail
shabd takes mahi away from crowd and tells her that veer and family are not coming... soni by chance is overhearing the conversation. once shabd leaves soni disappears and mahi is searching everywhere for her.. mahi asks the whole family to help find her.. mahi is just freaking out.. nobody can find soni.. mahi thinks that she left the house... shabd is about to go out and the episode ends on mahi'z shocked and cryin face (from the looks.. something bad happened)..

precap... mahi is telling shabd that soni just made one mistake, not a crime and tells shabd that durga masi always treated her bad but she never said anything..
kyph_fans thumbnail
thnx alot for the update ur so fast 👏 👏
Zainoo1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyph_fans

thnx alot for the update ur so fast 👏 👏

ur always welcome its the first thing i did wen i reached home lol

Zainoo1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aBc123xYz456

shabd takes mahi away from crowd and tells her that veer and family are not coming... soni by chance is overhearing the conversation. once shabd leaves soni disappears and mahi is searching everywhere for her.. mahi asks the whole family to help find her.. mahi is just freaking out.. nobody can find soni.. mahi thinks that she left the house... shabd is about to go out and the episode ends on mahi'z shocked and cryin face (from the looks.. something bad happened)..

precap... mahi is telling shabd that soni just made one mistake, not a crime and tells shabd that durga masi always treated her bad but she never said anything..

thansk did u watch it on tv or from asifs link

sharala thumbnail
i agree with cherry....she was used by the family so she's taking her revenge as she sees fit...
durga is to blame for the extent of cherry's revenge..after all she lied to her about the true relationship between soni & jeet to instigate her in this manner!
tfs
Angadzgirl thumbnail
thanx lot for wonderful update 👏
Zainoo1 thumbnail
am updatin the last part now ok
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
meehhh kinda boring with soni moping around .. and now that shahi is better... not much lovvvinn