29th April -- Brief update/pics/video

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Some Bhak Bhak!

I may be late tomrw.. only for about a few mins i think.. dekhthe hain lol

Dnt have a panic attack if i dont update every 2-5 mins, its cuz the scene is long, takes a few extra secs to write up πŸ˜† (just saying as yday ended on Pronita fainting in her past and futures arms πŸ˜†)

Thanks for your guys response to Ydays idea, i will start it from either this week or next week, need to find a siggi maker πŸ˜†

Mahabarat - New Ekta serial
I guess we would have to get used to RK's BDs if hes in this show tooπŸ˜† sigh
Wish em the best with the show πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pray for the TV.. doesnt seem to be wrking amazingly today

Some songs you may like
Chris Brown - Wall to Wall

Chris Brown - Kiss kiss

Jaanat - Door na ja

Lion King - Circle of life!
Personally my fav 😳

Lion king -Hakuna matata!

Tuesday 29th April 2008
Video: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/930863

The show starts with ydays scene where Pronita says to Kali god that i must be here for a reason, tell me why? she remembers seeing JW with two children just before she was burnt and faint in Jai's arms πŸ˜† (he has that effect on a few ppl πŸ˜† just jokin) (hey JW can say.. i have a catch!🀣)

Behpana pyar plays balckground and, Jai then asks if shes okay as she gets up.. she remembers 19th June.

Jai asks if she is okay, is anyone with you, dont worry about anything you just fainted, my house is near by if you want rest (theres the line.. wah line mar raha hain! πŸ˜† kiddin)

A car pulls up and JW takes Pronita to Mt Abu wala ghar.. before she walks in she takes off her shoes. JW asks her how do u know your meant to take ur shoes off?

Pronita just answers blankly that she just knws.. just lookin at you, you seem to have taken your shoes off..

Pronita remembers all the sister scenes in negative.

Jai comes back and finds Pronita has gone. He then talks to himself sayin i hope she reaches her destination.

Krishna says she cant have a heavy breaky, she will stick to her juice. Mausi comes and asks about a disco pass.. Krishna says thats not myn and aruges. Raashi says it came from ur jeans.

Krishna gets up, n starts shouting sayin why have you got a problemo with me, why arent the other two told off.

Meera shouts at Krishna for being rude. Meera says she wont tell Jai this time, no arguments jao! (oooo! )

Meera says shw will talk to krishna later.

Meera tlks to the Bani pic and says i am in ur position now, i will now raise your children as my own, i still hate you, but i dnt want to lose this family as this is Jai's life, and hes my life.

Part 2

Krishna keeps getin calls and she cuts them off. Adi tells her to pick up her call, she retorts back sayin wat can i say? My mother doesnt allow me to go out?

Adi tries be nice to her, but she goes on a high.. (chuck water on her! )

Ganga then comes and says can i take the car to mitu's house,Adi says yeh u can. Krishna says that unfair, if her father was here, things would be differnt.

Adi tries to tell her abut how parents worry as children grow up.

Daadi then says who is Abhisheik Bachan! (Pachu tell her! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

Pronita was sleepin then wakes up with a start when a person puts covers on her. She asks why does everything feel so real, like i know this place..

She says ive never been to Mt Abu, why does it feel like ive been here before, like i know this place inside out.

She then thinks, who was that man at the mandir (JW) theres somehting keeping me here, i must find out! (shes back! 🀣)

She gets her half drawn painting out and stares at the eyes..

Part 3

Pronita draws her pic on the edge of a cliff!
She closes her eyes to blink theres a flashback.. then Kali ma's face

Leaves fly all over the place and she remembers being burnt. She gets aggresive with the pencil πŸ˜†

the paper flies off, but she catches it. she stares at and its a pic of Bani.. she asks hu is this

PRECAP!: Rano and Pronita meet, Rano tells her about Ganga's picture, Pronita does some paintin and writes a few lines, Rano asks her how does she know the line? That line is her sisters, she says it to her daughter

----------------------

Henna x

Edited by Henna 786 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinnu410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First as alwayssssssssssssssssss

Edited by kinnu410 - 16 years ago
smiles_uk thumbnail

thxxx

meera still hates bani ... does that mean jai not come close to her as a hubby ?

Edited by smiles_uk - 16 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Pronita remembers the june 19th
Kya baath hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Pachu.P thumbnail

Who is Abhishek Bachchan??😲🀣...soo glad about that statement!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

oyyy..out of all da incidents..pronita remembers june 19th?? soooo damn funny yaar!πŸ˜† 

also heenzz, love your avi, makes me go in splits everytime i see itπŸ˜†

Edited by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~ - 16 years ago
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haha Jai Walia Flirting ha πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ....

Piku: ur too funny yaar.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... out of all the moments Bani remembering June 19th....πŸ˜†.... how sweet!!! ...

Bani back in her bondgiri...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... I think it's Jai's pic!!!

I guess I was wrong... she drew her pic... now that's interesting!!!
Edited by tam2 - 16 years ago
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She gets into a car with a stranger... πŸ˜†
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my goodness give the gal time to breath before ur hit on her J/W ..did he mean is house is close by ya his DIL is close by πŸ˜†
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwwww... i woul faint too if i had seen him infront of me in that outfit.... πŸ˜†
sharala thumbnail
JW is a really fast mover...
woman faints in his arms and already he's taking her home!!!

tfs