Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Im here Kokobanana oopss Komal🤗  First of all Congratulations, hope ur having a good time here and if not Main hoon na😉😈

Time for some chatpata questions😛😛

Write a love letter to Apurva expressing your true feelings for him.

If you are stranded in an island, whose company would you love to have (can be real and reel characters)

What is one characteristic your life partner absolutely have to have? (after love for you of course!!😳 )

How would you impress one person whom you fancy but he hasn't noticed you yet! (I know this is impossible, all the guys would die to be with you…everybody loves you, but still too much love can be boring sometimes😉

Describe your craziest dream...make it lonnnggg!😆

Craziest things you've said...list at least ten

If you had to save either Apurva or Surveen, you HAVE to pick one...who'd it be? (Can't not do it! Can't pick both either)

First thing that comes to mind when you look in the mirror is?

You are at a restaurant and you see a girl walk by with toilet paper stuck to her shoe .... you would then ....

Your fav. time pass is....

Your fav. season of the year is...because

Your ambition in life is...

You admire...

If you woke up tomorrow morning and read in the paper that Bill gates passed away and left all his fortune to you..you would..

One thing people do that really annoys you...

Your fav. junk food

Your fav. healthy food

Define the following:

Apurva

Love

Friendship

Pick one to describe yourself: (And remember Both is always a option too)

Your smile: Vibrant or Bright 

Your eyes: Sparkling or Dazzling

Your personality: Playful or Sensible

The best compliment you could get or have gotten ever is

One thing that you always have to do but hate to do is...

One last question, do you hate me?

Will be waiting to read ur answers😛😛

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ploye

Ohhh me? MOTW. 😆 Thx..am overjoyed 😆 coz i have Shekhar all of this week. 😳 😳 So my plan is to take him to the hair dresser 😆 n feed him good food 😆

Anyways..thx for ur qns..i will be back with my answers soon..

Don't be too harsh hun Its not like i grill everyone badly 😈 😆 Sooo spare me na. 😳

thx anuu, very nice post. 😛

😳 komal

Komal see we all love u a lot hence people from all over the world got together to grill u😉.. not everyone gets this golden chance yaar.. i see hira/mona/nupur.. so its like having a kaajjal+JJKn reunion😛😛

Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratss..congratss!! 🤗..always get here late!! 😆 😉...wouldn't promise u Q's b/c I get soo busy...choooo sorry!!! 😳...but a bug hug 🤗..and love to u jaannn!!!!! 😃 👏 😳...u deserve it!! 😃
kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arre r u guys planning my death??? Hira..how long did it take u to write this qns paper? 😕 😆 i kept scrolling down the page to see the end of it but gosh its like never ending 😆
i will try my best to answer them. 😳 but wait till u becoime MOTW..i won;t spare u 😡 😆

And u Anuu.. 😡 😆 Wats that????gosh u guys have fun grilling me 😭 😭 😭 sooo harshly... 😆 ur turn will come too... 😛 n believe me u will enjoy it. 😉

😳 komal
kiokyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona18

Congo Twinny! 👏 👏 👏

You are now on the hot seat and looks like Hira has already taken her revenge..badly!! 😆 😆

I will be back with my questions soon! Real Soon! 😉 😆

~Mona 😛

😡😡YEA yea yea go ahead..feel free to grill me.😭😭Gosh soo badly..u saw Hira's qns.??N now u my twinny appear out of nowhere..n ready to grill me to death😆OK i will show u..i can survive😛 n u won't have Dev for urself.😉Waiting for ur qns..😆

😳Komal

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

😡😡YEA yea yea go ahead..feel free to grill me.😭😭Gosh soo badly..u saw Hira's qns.??N now u my twinny appear out of nowhere..n ready to grill me to death😆OK i will show u..i can survive😛 n u won't have Dev for urself.😉Waiting for ur qns..😆

😳Komal

Looks like everyone has made a hot pancke out of you!😆 Hmm shall I cook you more?😉 Well the least I can do is say congrats (so funny - congrast for being grilled😛). I will let you cool down before putting you back in the microwave!😆

kiokyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira_786

o la la !!
look whos on da garam garam kursi..
n since u put my name in ur friend list.. ill give ya A huuggggge list of qs
hehe m nah guna let u go tht easily!! dammit..i thought that by putting u as my friend i wud get away easily.😡😆
ill grill u soo much.. jus watch 😈 😈 ..
i styll memba my tyme in Kajjal forum.. 3 pages long 😡 😆 😆 for soooo many hrs i wondered why u gave me such a list.now i realised its revenge.😭Arre yaar, am ur friend na..thats why i grilled u soo much. n u asked for it.😆ok fine😡
here.. start wid da qs!! 😃

Best actor in TV for you Apurva of course. Wat a qns yaar.😆

Best actress in TV of yours Surveen Chawla. I like her tooo much.😳

Programs you watch on TV regularly. eerrmmm do Dk vids  count?😆Arre after Apu-sur quit kaajjal i watch nothing on tv

whts ur gr8est fear? aarrghh u had to remind me of that.😭
u mean my phobia?😕Lizard..uurrghhhhh

ur strength : Apurva😆 And my parents n friends.And my laid back n relaxed attitude may be😆

ur fav actor n actress Apurva n Surveen.😛I sound biassed i know.😆

director(bolywood) Apurva when he starts to direct😛

u like pets??if yes n temme ur favourites? not really.I like only puppies. Nothing else😆Sam will kill me😆

if u wer to change sumthing wht wud it b? abt me?😕I wud be nicer n sweeter😳 n i wud love to be taller.😆

one thing u regretted doin in life- being too relaxed!😆I don't actually regret anything.😕

u wud like to reborn as(dont say myself)- Being Apurva's wife.😆naaa seriously..i donno..as God likes it😳

Some Last times....wht??y?? 😕i don;t get that.😕😆

last time u cried? eerrmmmm..let me think..am sad very often..but i only cried abt a few weeks ago i think.😛

last time u fought? eerrmmm abt 2 mins ago😆

last time u lied? eerrmmmm this morning😆 abt a silly thing to my mummy😆

last time u cursed sum1? eeerrrmmm 1 min ago😆actually abt now😉(dpn't u ask who it is am cursing..its not u b/w😆)

Whats your fav movie :kaajjal?😆naaa joking. I like eerrmmmm🤔 actually i like loads of them..but i hardly watch any these days. am too much into AA.😃😆
~What are you dream destinations? Apu-land.😛I mean i wud love to go to mumbai, switzerland, New Zealand, Singapore (for some reason😉)Mauritius and most of the world really.😛Paris with Dev😆

~Where is your fav vacation spot? Switzerland, Mumbai Mauritius n all places loisted above.

~What is your fav food/drink? food???eermmmm I love pizza but am fed up with it these days.😕 And most food do not inspire me😆 So i will say CHOCOLATE😆 Fav drink wud be Apple juice.😛

~If you were to be one thing other than another human what would you be and why? A greek god?😛I mean a Greek god's like apurva's wife..?😛😆..well i eerrm wud like to be a white bird😳
 or a swan😳

~If you had to spend your life with one person who would it be?? Can it be a reel character?😆 if yes then it wud be DPS. If NO, then it wud be my rajkumar😳

what are the first things that come in your head when you see the following?
~love/hate they r contraries of each other.🤔 shud i choose one?😕 Love
~smile/tears LOVE
~snow/rain/sundrenched lonavala DPS😆
~mom/dad Moommmm😆

favourite-

color- Blue/black😳
food- Chocolate n fruits
beverage- Apple juice or tea or coffee
chocolate- twirl, ferrerro rocher
icecream- magnum
outfit- baggy jeans n black or blue top
car- 😍lexus

tv show :was Kaajjal n still is kaajjal😳
movie :any good movie
foreign lang. movie :eerrmmm i used to watch american movies translated in french! does that count?😆
hangout place- my lap top??😆naaa the shopping mall😛
passtime- chatting n droooooling over Apurva by watching DK😛

choose one:

ice cream/chocolate/cold drink.. chocolate ice cream😆

teddy bear n dolls/ cricket n football football😛

blue/pink BLUE😆

lip gloss/lipstick none😛 or if i definitely have to chose i wud go for gloss😕

skirt/jeans JEANS

designer wear / casuals casuals

indian/westearn westernthough i love kaajjal's outfits😛

okays now u gotta tell according to u which member in dis forum is...

the most creative Sami

the sweetest Kashish

the craziest me?😆

the most serious Ananya n Mitesh

the cutest Mona

the sweetheart of d forum all bhootnis r😳

the funniest Sharmii😆

the laziest me??am lazy to type at times😆

the wackiest Sharmii

most helpful Shanti di n sami

most adorable Apurva??😆sorry

naughtiest me??😆 or sharmii

the most mature member Michelle😳 veryyy sensible

the most childish member me 😆

If you had a chance to be a fantasy person - who would u be and why? i donno.peter pan?😆

Your favorite subject in school and in college - has it changed at all? Bilogy n maths..well i still like them.😛

1)If there is one thing that is curently going on in this world that u can change or make it disappear totally..wat would it be? poverty n hatred😭

What is one feature that u think every human being should have? love for others.

What does life mean to u? Apurva!!!😆 Life means a lot to me. 😳 We r alive for some reason, n we better make the best out of life.😳

What is ur greatest passion? Apurva😛😆

Describe one of ur most embarrassing moments..(details) u want details as well now!!!😡😆 OMGGG i just remembered🤣ok don't laugh at me..blame Apurva.😆 I was too busy drooling that i didn't feel the earthquake but everyone else in my house  felt it!😆

Describe the serial Kajjal in 10 words or less. Try to tell me as much as u can.
only 10 words??n then u say tell u as much as i can?😕i can go on n on for pages n pages😆..but i will cut off 95%😡😆

Ok kaajjal is the one serial that won my heart.DK r simply amazing. Their one touch makes u shiver, their eye locking sessions send u to dreamland n make u forget that the world exists. Above all Kaajjal was soo good coz it had 2 of the finest actors ever..be it on TV or cinema😳 Apurva's n sur's acting skills r amazing n their chemistry just sets the screen on fire. They got into the role sooo perfectly that u feel that they were playing themselves. And they were never over the top. Gosh i told i can go on n on.😆As for apurva i think he surpassed himself as DPS n DPS is one character that no one in the entire universe will equal ever😳As for kaajjal played by sur we all know that she played herself n she won our hearts n we love her as much as we love Apurva.😳

if u have to live somewhere other than UK ..where would it be and why? Mauritius😛Coz its my motherland.

How would u like ur life to be 20 years from now? gosh this is one that requires some thought😆 20 years???woww thats a lot. Well hopefully i will be having a successful career, married to the person i love the most n may be have kids.😛

If there was one disease u could develop a cure for..which disease would it be and why? Cancer n Aids.😭These R the two most tragic incurable diseases in the world. And mostly cancer..coz u can't avoid it. if u get it..thats it..😭

How has life changed after joining IF? Completely😆well not immediately..but one year after my IF membership my life changed as i fell in love with DPS😳Now my close IF friends r my life. n w/o my friends n Apurva my life wud be not a life😕😆

If u are not on IF, what do you think, you would be doing in a typical day? u know am always at IF kya?😆Hira ur qns r DAMN confusing.😡😕😆Well u mean a day of my dalily routine or a typicla daY OFF?😕well i wud be chatting if i have a spare day😛 or i wud go shopping n buy loads or may be go down to london😛 

One bad habit you wish you could get rid of? eerrmmm eating in between meals?😕😆

What would you wear on a hot date? lolzz why? r u planning my date with Dev?😛😆aarrghh i have no clue.😆 may be a black or blue dress, one i choose after trying hundreds of dresses..not too bold n no high heels

What is the last thing you do before going to bed? brush my teeth for the 3rd time😛 n pray.

How do you judge a person when you meet him/her for the first time? I don't judge the person the first time i meet him/her. I never even look at someone properly when i see him/her for the first time.😆am too introvert n carefree.😆So nope i don't really judge people unless they judge themselves😕 like many do😡

What do you think is the most important thing to have in life? Your options are: Money / Love / Contentment / Family / Friends / Career ? Family.I think that if u have ur family, every other thing comes with it..n i consider close friends part of family too😳

If a man like DPs (lolz)comes in your life, who is ideal in everyway, but is much older than you, would you marry him? ohh gosh wat a qns😳 well u said he is LIKE DPS But its DPS i love..not someone like him.😆 well naa joking. WEll it depends how much older he is😭But i suppose that when love strikes..age doesn't matter😳 But if he is wayyy older am not sure..my parents wud not ever agree😆

If you could have one day and night with anyone star, How could spend that 24 hours? ohh god..mona can answer that for me🤣🤬 Its gonna be apurva, but i can't tell u the rest. I will leave it to time n God n nature.😉😆

write the first word which comes to ur mind after reading the word given

money-- shopping😆

life- Apurva

love: 😆 Apurva
Describe me in 10 workds :D u????😡😡 i can't describe u coz u won;t exist in a few mins..am coming to KILL U😡😆😆Well ok i understand ur revenge..gosh now i realise how harsh i was😆its no fun being on the hot seat.😆But its soo much fun grilling others😈

Well u r a sweetheart😳A very friendly girl full of life..who has a sweet voice. n i love ur accent b/w😆 n u love Apurva.

10 words??? sweet, friendly .loveable, deewani, full of life ,naughty, likes revenge😡😆, alkways chatty, smart, here to help, very nice, a great friend. n a veryyyy sweett girl😳

thtz it!! uuffff i have been here for more than 1 hr..never ending
m cumin wid more..  WHAT??More????😲arre u r determined to finish me off!! But i really enjoyed answering ur qns.😳am joking..i do want more qns..do come with more😳😆

do tell me if u like my answers😳
Lotssa luv:Hira 😛

thx for the qns..am waiting for paper number 2. and num.3😆 i enjoyed paper1😳

😳komal

kiokyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnificent me

Looks like everyone has made a hot pancke out of you!😆 Hmm shall I cook you more?😉 Well the least I can do is say congrats (so funny - congrast for being grilled😛). I will let you cool down before putting you back in the microwave!😆

Gosh ...now don't tell me u r gonna grill me too😆gosh am i soo yummy that everyone wants to cook me n eat me dead😆😕

Ok u r welcome to grill me if u want.😆 I have got a very high boiling pt or boiling pt..gosh my brain is dead after answering Hira's millions qns😡😆

well yea..

thx  Mitesh ji.😆Thx for ur understanding as well.

😳Komal

hira_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😳Komal

heheh Komal!!
ur sared alreadii..
awww. guees wht.. m givin u more..
n hey m nah takin a revenge.. its jus i wana noe u betta😆
by asking silly qs tht make u goo CRAAZYYY😆😆😆
hira_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thx for the qns..am waiting for paper number 2. and num.3😆 i enjoyed paper1😳

i like ur answers???

I luv ur answrs man!! got to noe u betta.. even thou i noe almost eveyrthin bout u😕😆😆 cuz we talk bout da randomest thins eva on MSN😆

😳komal