29th April Update- Roma opend her mouth

swetha_ravi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
First of all I'm really sorry friends. I missed first few seconds. Dunno what happened. Hope someone will fill in.. (I think i missed rishabh's funeral, becaz yest in precap it was shown and in rest of episode today it was not shown.)

Dev's room, he throws suhana's picture down and the glass breaks.. He says I'll get u and nihal in jail for my bro's death. Dev's mom comes to his room, takes suhana's pic from the floor and says sumthing(my cable gone for some minute πŸ˜•)... Dev says rishabh have shown him nihal's message in suhana's mobile.. Indu (dev's chachi) is listening to this from outside dev's room..
break

Shikha's room.. She is sitting there as if lost in thoughtsπŸ˜•.. I think its her mom and chachi (not dev's chachi) comes to her room.. and her mother shakes shikha and ask her to cry (πŸ˜† making her cry? y?? ) d lady who came with her mother (let us call her shikha's chachiπŸ˜ƒ) tells shikha-ne mujche bathaya tha, uske or rishabh-ke beech kuch teek nahi ta.. her mom asks shikha bathaona beta, kya tha jo is mod thak le aaya?? Indu(dev's chachi) comes to the room ab mujche sab such patha chalgaya... and tells them that.. suhana had affair with nihal.. rishabh came to know abt it.. thats y suhana killed rishabh...

suhana in white clothes.. her face convered with black clothes.she is about to be hanged.. ... Roma wakes up from her dream... πŸ˜†.. She says to herself y shld she let suhana suffer whn she killed rishabh.. She gets out of bed and walks out who meets nihal there.. she tries to talk to nihal abt suhana,, he says yeh sab uske vajahse hua, usne hume dokha diya, she cheated me, u and our family.. there was a last hope that somehw rishabh'll get convinced.. but nw bcaz of suhana tat hope hav gone.. at least she admitted that she killed him...roma says, aap abhi tak suhana bhabhi ko samaj nahi paya.. nihal asks yeh tum kehrahi ho? tu kya jaante he uske baare  mein? mein aaj phi pooja kartha hoom jo rista muhara beech ta (yea, thats y u r blaming suhana, 😑 open ur eyes man) roma tells him, woh bhi ussi rista ko pooj karta tha.. usne aapko vaada diya tha ki woh hamari parivar ka khyal rakhega, ussini woh hi kiya.. Roma tells him agar rishabh's ka khoon hua, woh suhana bhabhi ke hath se nahi, meine uska khoon kiya.. and she tells him al what happened.. episode ends on nihal's shocked face..πŸ˜•

precap: some person is callin to the policestation from a std booth... he tells the inspector I can tell u abt rishabh's khooni.. inspector tells him that they already hav the culprit vid them..

if u hav ne doubt regarding the update, pls ask me, i'm ready to help u.. click thanku or do comment if u liked this..
Edited by swetha_ravi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks hun
great update
me choooo happy Roma opened her mouth n Shikha'mouth is shut πŸ˜‰ now Nihal will support Suhana n Dev will blame Suhana more having affair with Nihal...
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks so much!!!!!
omg now nihaal knows!
what will he do next? maybe they will finally marry suhana and nihal 😊
blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update good job πŸ‘ wow one mouth shut and other one open πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† nihal knows that's a good sign πŸ˜ƒ
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks alot...ur so kind plz keep updating every episode like this πŸ˜ƒ
mah403 thumbnail
thanks so much!!!!!!
i can't believe suhana πŸ˜•