ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Sujata is siting by herself thinking of what Verish said about her. She thinks why do I ever imagine things that will never happen. Next day: Verish is sleeping his phone rings its Menka, he notices the time he tells her that I will be there. He looks at Sujata who is sleeping he says I had a flight why didn't you wake me up you don't do anything right. Can I at least get tea before I leave. Sujata comes with tea masi says why aren't you ready sujata says Menka is going not me. Sujata is going up where Verish is coming down. She day dreams of Verish being nice to her, he says hey sujata why are you upset I am only going for 2 days now give me a smile. He hugs her but its only a dream. He snaps his fingers at her he says you look stupid and lost he drinks the tea and says what is this its tasteless. Im leaving for 2 days take care of the kids and mom. Sujata sits on the stairs where masi comes she says if you are not going to goa then go to mandir. Sujata says I don't wnt to go anywhere and leaves.

. Sujata's daughter calls up this guy Neil and tells him that her parents aren't home for 2 days. Neil says that's great I will come over then. She says no way masi is home, he says then you come over to my house. She says how will I go out for the whole night? πŸ˜†

. Verish thanks Menka for the wake up call she says will should I go without my partner she is about to fall but Verish gets a hold of her. 😳

. Sara is persuading her sujata to go to the mandir with her friends, but don't worry I will tell dad. Faiba comes with suitcases he says I am going to my guruji. Roshni says you are going with me. πŸ˜›

. The son is calling his friends he says both my parents aren't home it is party time, right then Sujata comes in, he says wait I will call back. He says mom you didn't leave yet. She says im not going to goa im going to devi maa mandir. He gets happy very good you go and hugs her. 😊

. Sherila tells her daughter that she should come with them to but she says I have exams coming up. 😊

In goa: Menka says we have to get ready soon, and don't forget about my treat.

. . Sara is saying that I will pay for the party tonight and I will come with Neil. Maa comes in she says your dad is not here and I needed money if you have money can I borrow. Sara lies she says I don't have any money I only have 2oo or 3oo. Sujata says don't worry I will manger somehow just take care of your self.

Masi comes and gives Sujata money, she says you will need it. don't argue with me today keep it. Sujata hugs her.😳

Verish and maneka are on business dinner, after they have a dinner with just 2 of them.😳

Sara comes down she sees masi, and thinks "oh god how will I go out with her here". She pretends to be on the phone" she yells "oh god Anu got in a accident don't worry I will be there". Masi hears her, Sara says masi my friend got into a accident I have to inform her parents. Masi says I will go with you. Sara says no I will go! She says fine go but call me if you get late. Sara leaves. πŸ˜‰

Menka says its been a tiring day, but its fun working with you. Verish says goodnight, they o in there own rooms. Menka begins to take a shower, Verish is in his room he picks up a glass of liquor when he hears a scream! He looks back and says Menka! 😲

Please use "Thank You" button😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susmithamanav thumbnail
thanx for the wonderful detailed update
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: susmithamanav

thanx for the wonderful detailed update

your welcome glad u liked😳

Ishanvii thumbnail
Fantastic update ana πŸ‘ ..Appreciate it a lot..
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the update...i am sure this is beginning of romance for menaka and finally viresh too