28th April 2008 - Written Update

sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi Guys,
How are you all? I am well. Thank you for all your good wishes for the success of the interview I attended on Friday. I think the interview went well but I will know whether I got the job either tomorrow or Wednesday. Will let you know what happens. There was a couple of things that were out of sync in today's episode which I will explain in the comments section at the end of my update.
I will now do the short update for today episode. The only thing that happens is that J gives the happy news to Shanta and Shubot. Sagar is jeolous of RM and J. He forgets to take Kaveri to dinner who waits for him. She confronts him, when he doesn't answer her question of getting married she anounces she is going back to Australia. J watches with distress to see the increasing distance between Kaveri and Sagar.

Update

Surendra says to Sagar that the reason why J got the project was because she took advantage of being a woman. Sagar stares at the scene in front of him with 'green' eyes.

Khurana is sitting down and thinking about what J said and decides to speak to Kaveri about it. Kaveri comes all dressed up (gorgeous red and black dress with gold embroidery) and she asks him why he is sitting there. He says that he wasn't well. She is worried and goes to him but he tells her that its nothing.

He asks her why she is so dressed up and she tells him that she is going out with Sagar. He tells her that he is OK now but what if tomorrow he is upset again with her then what will she do? Is it good to live half a life and not get the happiness she deserves. He tells her that he has found a solution. He mentions the subject of her and Sagar's marriage. She is happy and tells him that she will speak to Sagar herself.

J  is overjoyed at home and is eager to give her news. She comes in the house shouting for her brother. He comes to her and asks her what's wrong. SHe dithers abit and says how happy she is. He tries to get her to tell him but she says she is waiting for Didi (Shanta) She shouts for her. She then talks about her happiness. Shubot demands to know why she is happy. She tells them that she has got the Rahul Mehra project. They are all pleased. Shubot says that he never doubted her ability. He in fun says that there is one person who gets some of the praise which is his wife who fed her the yogurt when she left for the meeting. They get all romantic. J smiles.

J thinks about Sagar losing out on the project. Shanta and Shubot both tell her not to look back from the path she has stepped on after explaining the reason for her sadness. Cconcentrate on the path she is on and nothing else.

Kaveri is waiting for Sagar. He is somewhere sitting on the bumper of his car thinking about the handshake between J and RM and the scene in the corridor between them too. His father's words echo in his mind.

Kaveri, Shubot are both trying to call him. He doesn't answer although the phone is right there beside him.  J is concerned when she hears from Shubot that Sagar hasn't got home yet.

After 9pm, Kaveri realises that he isn't going to come. She goes to see him at the house. Sagar enters as J and Shubot are talking. He looks at J for a bit then he means to go inside his room when behind him Kaveri enters. She asks to speak to Sagar. They go into the garden.

After Sagar tells her what happened at the office today Kaveri tells him that she didn't come to speak about that but something else. He tells her that he forgot about tonight's dinner. She tells him that she wants to make a decision about something and she wants his support with it. She shows him a pic of them together as young kids.

Flashback: Both playing on the bed with their dolls. Kaveri the child asks him who he will marry and he replies her of course and vice versa. Khurana (very young looking) sees this and takes a pic.

Kaveri the adult tells Sagar that she wants to make this pic a reality and does he want to marry her. He doesn't reply and looks down. With his back to her he tells her that this isn't the time. She tells him that she has her answer as without saying anything he answered the question. The pic falls out of her hands and flies away.

She announces tat she is going to Australia. He is shocked. She tells him that love is a emotion that when you live it it grows and she thinks that at the mo he isn't doing so. He may love her but he isn't able to live it. She says that she has loved him and people are lucky when they are blessed with love once in their lifetime. Maybe her leaving with help him to live their love more.

The pic flies off and falls near J's feet. She looks at them both with distress.

**********************the end************************************

Comments: Today I noticed that both Sagar and Kaveri's voices were dubbed by someone else. They sounded very strange. Kaveri called Sagar by his name when referring to him and not Sunny as is usual. J was limping a lot at the beginning of the episode but by the end there was no limp visible and came down the stairs very easily. Kaveri never noticed that her father was ill and hadn't gone to work and only noticed at night. What was she doing all day? I loved the scene where J told Shanta and Shubot her good news. Hadn't seen J that happy for a very long time. Hope it lasts. Hope Kaveri stays away for a while so that J and Sagar can clear the misunderstanding that are apparent between them and get back to loving each other. I don't know whether to root for S/G or for the new pairing of JB/RM. They both look so cute together.
Please leave comments.
See you all tomorrow.
Luv Munira

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago