Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
indygirl, i apologize if you felt my response to one of your posts was curt. i assure you that was not my intention.
Aparna_BD thumbnail
apologies duely accepted !! 😊 And i apologise too if you found my response in the previeus post as rude !! This is a fun forum and i really want it to stay that way for all of us !! 😊
samie thumbnail
abortians are wrong in every religion but also it can depend on how the baby is concieved if by rape then it can b ok but otherwise it is wrong in my opinion
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: indygirl

hey Naina nothing to be sorry about . I feel as strongly about womens right to choose whether to be pg or abort as you are about making it illegal .

And you are right women should avoid getting pregnant , but its illeteracy that makes them take risks and if one does accidentaly get pregnant

But a woman can't pay with it by suffering all her life and most important by making the poor child suffer by being a terrible parent . A woman has no right to keep the child if the woman is not a fit parent !!!! You all the time read the paper and see how the woman ( in the U.S) left an infant with the babies older sibling who didn't know how to handle a crying infant and shook the baby and broke his neck and the mother was knocked up on cocaine or she leaves her baby with her boyfriend who then suffocates the baby to stop him from crying . In such cases it would have been better that she aborted her baby than be a dreadfull mom !!!!

About the fetus being a life , the fetus doesnot have a heart beat untill the end of first trimester !! So  even the issue of murdering  is not there . BUT i agree its wrong to see a woman taking  a decision to abort in her second trimester, anyways its dangerous for a woman too do so in that stage . So if she is doing it , its hopefully because of serious medical complications .

Well, if those women are illetrate then they wouldn't think about abortion because if you see the illetrate women actually have tons of babies because they don't abort. Olny the eduated women abort. According to me it's a sin that they do. And about the heartbeeting... as I said abortion is not contraception. The women who don't want babies can use tons of contraception methods and if they don't then abortion is not the way to go. As you may alredy know a lot of doctors refuse to do that.

And by the way I said sorry for posting the topic again as you said it was already posted!

Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: samie

abortians are wrong in every religion but also it can depend on how the baby is concieved if by rape then it can b ok but otherwise it is wrong in my opinion

Exactly that's what I said under some circumstances like rape it can be done but otherwise there is no excuse of doing it.

Sweetz thumbnail

Originally posted by: samie

abortions are wrong in every religion buh wah if the grl was not raped but willingly had sex.. n lets say she did be4 marriage.. many religions do not accept sex before marriage either... so how can a girl give birth to a child who many people will call a "mistake" or in worse scenerios a "bas***d" .. do you think its fair the child would have to go through this..suffer for his mother's "bhool" ... i know 2 wrongs don't make a right buh sumtimes as  to get out of a wrong you have to do a "controversial wrong".. in this case .. sex before marriage being the wrong and abortion being the controversial wrong.. this world is hard to live in...n if abortion is a sin... n highly forbidden shouldn't sex before marriage not be acceptedly so widely n openly? n if it is accepted then abortions should be too .. because from wah i see is sex before marriage is being accepted more n more every day... abortion is forbidden ... but a child without a father is a bas***d .. hypocritical don't you think???

Aparna_BD thumbnail

Naina said

"Well, if those women are illetrate then they wouldn't think about abortion because if you see the illetrate women actually have tons of babies because they don't abort. Olny the eduated women abort. According to me it's a sin that they do. And about the heartbeeting... as I said abortion is not contraception. The women who don't want babies can use tons of contraception methods and if they don't then abortion is not the way to go. As you may alredy know a lot of doctors refuse to do that."

Naina you are wrong about abortion being done by educated women only . When i was in college i worked as part of social service ( which was mandatory in my college) in AIIMS , New Delhi in the free abortion centre for the poor. You'll be interested to know " I had to ask at the counter...."Safai karana hai🤢 ?" Tumhara naam , tumhaari umar etc ? ( gosh how i winced at those words every time i said it !!😕) Well anyways . this was for you to understand the stark realities of life in India !!

sowmyaa thumbnail
I think aborting a child is a personal decision by each women or each couple. I personally think that it is their right to decide if they want a child or not and it is totally ok. There are lots and lots of reasons related to aborting a child. Sometimes, couple are not ready to have ababy and they get pregnant... in such cases unwanted babies does not get that much love and attention need by paretns i would rather go for aborting rather than bringing baby in life and not loving him/her or thinking them as burden. Sometimes women have complication with their first child adn when they get pregnant second time they probably choose not to have baby due to health complication. I have a friend who has thyroid and some other issues and she does not want baby 'coz she is afraid that baby can also suffer with those issues throughout the life transfered by her mother in such cases if they get pregnant they have right to abort. When I was pregnant dr. does test in beginning to find out if your baby has any abnormality. you can choose to abort baby if test comes positive and found that baby is abnormal. in such cases some paretns probably dont want child who does not enjoy his/her life and is abnorbal throught out the life. these are juse some issues there are tons of such issues that makes women or couple decide abotu abortion. I don't think one should make abortion religious..i dont agreet with aborting becuase of female sex and stuff i am against that but some valid reasons like i suggested i think it's ok to abort ur baby its very personal decision. also, baby's heartbeats does not start beating till about 2nd month ...also, as indygirl said i agree that its just not literate women does abortion even illiterate women does abortion sometimes 'coz they dont want a girl... and some men treat women as sex machine and want babies and its very hard to be pregnant for 9 mths stay healthy and go throughlabor.. men have no ideaabout that and i think if men makes women pregnant and if women does not want baby they have every right to abort...for saving one little baby life you cannot take away life of a women who is already living and make it hell for rest of life like case of rape and unwanted babies.

these are my personal openion and i do respect everyone's openion.
Eijoo''s_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_manam

What do you think of abortion? One thing is very clear, that abortion is not contraception. The baby has already started breathing in mother's womb. Is it okay to remove it then? Where do you stand on this issue? Why? Let's see how many people feel it should be illegal and how many feel that it should be legal and under what circumstances.

I definitely think that it's wrong. It should be illegal in all countries. And I have a lot of reasons to have this opinion established.

As I already said, it's not contraception. It's a normal living life at this stage when abortion is needed. These days we have all sorts of contraceptive (birth control) methods then why abortion? Why?

Abortion is murder. You are killing a life that lives within you. So it is a murder and we have extreme punishments for murders like death penalty or life in jail but the punishment to abortions should be even harder as you kill the life that has not even come to this world. That has never decided for himself/herself. Why should abortion be legal? I don't find any reasons for that in this case.

"Bache Allah ki rehmat ban kar aate hain" in Urdu.

"Bache Bhagwan ka roop hote hain" in Hindi.

If both of these sayings are true then it's religiously wrong too. And deserve very very strict punishment. It should be illegal.

As I already said, abortion is killing a part of yourself, an already happily living baby in your body.

I can understand that in circumstances of rape, it means something else. Maybe those women "have" to do it but still they feel guilty afterwards. I personally would NEVER do it under any circumstances.

I think it definitely should be illegal until unless under some circumstances already listed above.

i agree unless deres a very gud reason fro adoption it shud b legal but if it sjus ppl havin sex gettin pregnant and aborting deir child dats rong way rong

Aparna_BD thumbnail
I suppose anti abortionist must be anti freezing the embryo in fertility clinics ,to be frozen and at a later stage and implanted in a woman struggling with infertility . By thawing many embryos don't make it , but many do . Thanks to science and gods ablity for man to use science for betterment of life ! 😊