Sharmii thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

*I wont be available for the next episode so anybody offering to help please Pm Ananya*

I say interesting episode.But Oh Boy....only 5 mins of a extraaaaa  Hooot Apu today.Adi fans should be happy.But Boy oh Boy I Found apu his Super Hot self Today (only for 2 mins...badly want to kill TD!!) Omg I  misssss him already..even his hair looked great today and his face absolutely shining.Apuuuu here I come or maybe because he's with me he's shining!!πŸ˜›

Ok thats enough Apu talk though i would love to go on...πŸ˜†Forgive me if i have forgotten today's details...I may have been apu dreaming..

Ok So the episode begins with Ruchi going to college and her professor telling her she's been suspended for not completing her Projet.*BHAM* its a dream as usual..πŸ˜†

Ruchi then wakes up and decides to get ready for college where in Ragini is talking to fatty who is complaing about ruchi slapping Adi.Ragini is very worried about what ruchi did and is scolding her as to why she slapped adi without thinking .

Ruchi tells her mom that she wants to leave this Hi -fi college and join somehwhere else.She gives the excuse that the fee is too high here.Her mom tells not to worry as Rohini has started earning and she will take hindi tuitions as well.She tells she needs to meet roshan ammu about this.

They pray to God and leave for college.

Shekhar (aaaaaaaaah in a blue shirt..though its still damn loose πŸ˜†)is talking to roshan ammu who is throwing a fit about dinner and having a fight with anaru.Shekhar tells anaru to leave when he she mentions roshan ammu is not having dinner cause she hasnt gone to the toilet for two days.(doc...i thought you come home every day )Shekhar realises she hasnt been taking her medicines and is worried.Radha who had come to meet ammu sees the scene and leaves.

Rohini meanwhile is being accepted into gulmohur permanantly.Revathi gives her entry card as well which has a gulmohur leaf on it (yeah...thats right copy form your own serials πŸ˜†)Rohini is speechless thanks everyone a lot.In the end karan (who is actually looking at her with a very dazed look πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰)says we need to give her work birthday bumps and they do that .πŸ˜†

Ruchi enters college and ragini is telling loser that ruchi is small and she didnt know what she was doing.Just then sanya and Fatty come and they see them and they both ignore Ragini and ruchi .Sanaya is Fuming and so ragini runs off to find adi and cool him and tells ruchi to manage Sanaya.

Sanaya at first ignores her but then later catches her and starts insulting her big time for slapping her boyfriend(dunnow why the gfs get more worked upπŸ˜‰.)Its the usual bitchy middle class dirt thrwoing speech (She totally reminded me Of Mallika ...and somehow this story is headed that way.I totally see a catfight btw these two over Adi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†What Fun!! πŸ˜†)Ruchi says sorry she didnt mean to slap adi in front of everyone ...she should have slapped when he was alone.Adi whose just comes is hearing everything.Sanaya is still fuming more than adi i guess πŸ˜†Ruchi then gives a long speech about middle class ( iam sure you guys must have heard enough ones and i dont need to elaborate)

She then goes off and the professor comes and says he wants her in his cabin in 5 minutes about the project along with her senior.Ani is talking to ruchi and both are worried now.

Meanwhile Karan the Blah-blah-blah is telling rohini to chill and that he will start work only when he wants to.Thye bicker here and there and Rohini is pissed saysing she has a deadline.

Back home Ananru and roshan ammu are at it again when radha comes in and starts advising Roshan ammu as to what she should take to get well .Roshan ammu says she tired of medicines when Radha says she is taking so many if she takes one more it wouldnt make a difference.Roshan ammu agress to take that adrack medicine radha sugggested and as a parting note tells her radha may pretend she knows everything but she doesnt.She dint even know when her daughter's photo was being pasted on the cover page and tells her to go to tell that 'jhalli not to be seens anymore on ghatiya cover pages'πŸ˜†Radha opens her mouth but decides against it and advises roshan ammu to personally tell her that.

Meanwhile Ruchi is with  professor and two other people who are upset she hasnt completed the project.The professor tells her not to give any excuse and so ruchi does not complain about adi .Just when she might be in big trouble adi lands in and tells The professor that he has learnt a lot  thorugh this joint study and it doesnt necessarily have to be on paper.He then produces the project and Ruchi is totally shocked.Professor is impressed and very happy and tells Ruchi to keep it up.

Rohini is glaring at karan who is flirting with the girls rather than working.Revathi says not to bother her with such small problems and take care of it herself.Karan tells rohini she first needs to chill for him to start working.

At last Karan gets the mood siwtches on music at the meaximum volume and shouts that he wants to work now.Rohini is relieved but at the same time only she knows how she will work with this mad guy.πŸ˜†

Ruchi rushes to go thank adi who is in the car with sanaya.Ruchi thanks him alot saying she had mistaken him .Adi tells her to save her thanks cause now he is only waiting for the day when he can return her slap(thought so,...how can adi be egoless πŸ˜†) Ruchi is shocked.Adi and sanaya finally leave.

END!

DIL MANGE MORE APUUU!!!😳 just apu will do....no one else.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmii thumbnail
btw I lost connection towrds the end for 10 mins...so anyone knows please fill it up!! πŸ˜•
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
How did u write all that Sharmi, only few seconds of Apu 😭😭 whats wrong with TD. Im really disappointed, today they showed nothing unusual..the same gheesi peeti cool dude-bechari ladki melodrama Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago
kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1.32min of Apurva today. GREAT.

thx for the update sharmii..u deserve a round of aplause πŸ‘

Am tooo upset to say anything...
his role is pointless..I donno wats with Apurva??n why he is soo meaningless in the show

😳 komal
cool12345 thumbnail
thanks a lot πŸ‘ omg my adi is back yipeeee me too excited lol i was eating and i was reading da update wow adi- n ruchi scene's i dropped all the food on my clothes my mom shouting πŸ˜†. i think i better run.
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Sharmii!! πŸ˜› Haiiiii.....Shekhar in bluee!! 😳 😳 😳 Oxygen please!! 😳 😳
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanksssssss a lot yaar....so sorry there wasn't a lot of Apu....hopefully next time!!!!!! But yayyyy...my adi was there!!!!!! πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update sharmii πŸ˜›
Even 2 mins of apu will not make me watch this episode. 🀒
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rekha30272

Thanks for the update sharmii πŸ˜›
Even 2 mins of apu will not make me watch this episode. 🀒

rekha u need to see it as it had dialouge of the week 🀒 never ever i had tears in my eyes after seeing apu wasted like this...god please do something .....make apu realize what he is doing why did he ever agree to say such stupid dialouges today........god.....am too too upset as first time ever i had watched RKb without reading update first on diff forum gosh....and on top i was eating when i watched yuk🀒😭........but as apus fan i felt insulted and deeply hurt on his behalf...he is such a sweet guy so he never said no i guess..to such stupid meaningless appearance today😭
svetlana21.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ::Prem$_Priya::

Thanksssssss a lot yaar....so sorry there wasn't a lot of Apu....hopefully next time!!!!!! But yayyyy...my adi was there!!!!!! πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

thanx great udate sharmi... i wish now we keep getting a regular adi magic... waiting for the next monday to be spellbound by adi magic