28th April Short update

swetha_ravi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi all, again I'm updating since none is against my first one.. But tell you what today's episode is a boring one for me ..

Today recap was shown from last day. Then its Dev's house. Rohit (dev's brother in law) is trying to get in touch vid Dev and Suhana over phone. But is disappointed. Shikha comes in new saree, Dev's mom asks her y is she not having sindoor, Dev's sis ( sorry i forgot her name, is it rishika?) brings the sindoor, and gives to shikha. She sits in soffa with sindoor in her hands. (oh god full of sindoor dramasπŸ˜•) Dev enters the scene.. Chachiji goes to him and enquies about suhana and rishabh.. Without answering anything he goes to shikha and puts sindoor down from her hand.. Then starts breaking her bangles.. Dev's mom and everyone try to stop Dev and asks him does he know the meaning of what he is doing? He yellss,, "humara rishabh chala gaya, Usne usko mara".. Chachi asks kisne? and he tells suhana.. Everyone is shocked.. Shikha is sitting with no expression... πŸ˜• Chachi starts blaming suhana, usne kyom rishabh ko mara? rishabne usike kya bigada tha? she wont ever be happy etc.. Dev goes to shikha and tells "I promised never to let any "thoofan" to enter your life, but humarahi kisine aisa kiya... (i forgot exact dialogues, what he meant is sorry)" ..Chachi comes and beats shikha in btw, (i dunno y?  may be becaz shikha is not crying) Dev's mom wanna see rishabh.. Dev tells her his body is taken for postmortem.

Police station: Suhana is thinking about all what happend and what dev's mom told her.. "rishabh-ne mera kasam kaya ki, jo kuch usine bola wo sab such hei.. isliye thum man jao" .. she says in her mind I'm sorry maaji.. Advocate along with policemen comes to suhana. Advocate is gonna take this case at court next day morning.. Advocate tells her, her husband has told them that she killed his brother, if she agrees to that she need to sign that paper. If she doesn't she can check for a new lawyer.. Inspector tells his junior that, he feels like she havn't committed this murder.. But suhana signs it saying she did the murdur.. After all of them goes out. she thinks why should she live now that her love thinks she is dead .. (somthing like that ) and d sad backgrnd music plays...

Nihal's house: Roma is crying in chachi's shoulder... Chachi says she doesnt understand y suhana killed rishabh.." roma remembers the scene when suhana tells not to open her mouth abt her killing rishabh.. Nihal says they shld be happy now that rishabh's gone.. Chachaji says may be rishabh hav tried to harm roma and dats y suhana killed rishabh, may be suhana is right.. Nihal says suhana was wrong and now also she getting punished for her wrong deeds.. (like she did all this for herself) 😑

Dev's house: Rishabh's body is brought home.. His body is on the floor.. His mom cries on his body and asks to talk to her.. Shikha is brought downstairs..Chachaji starts to ask dev someting like whther they should have suhana there.. He replies while thinking what he told to her at the jail " rishabh-ke saath saath humara rishta bhi kadham",, samachlo wo bhi chali gayi..

precap: rishabh's funeral.. dev says he will repay suhana and her love for his brother's death.

If someone feels my update is not understandable, plz let me know πŸ˜†. Friends, I blv sumthing is beter than nothing.. Thats Y I'm updating.. I wont do further updates.. Click thank you or do comment if u like this update..
Edited by swetha_ravi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i recently started watching this show again - for nihal obviously πŸ˜›

but what is wrong with him?.. i thought he would be the first one to defend suhana.. has he lost his mind ???

ooof! when will these two get together and give dev the boot πŸ˜‰
abhidip thumbnail
thans a lot vor fast and accurate update
rthakrar thumbnail
This is very helpful! Thank you so much
lordkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thank you

someone plzzzzzzzzz help suhana😭😭

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 da update
great update πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I hope Shikha wont open her mouth n clear all Rishabh drama

n wats wrong woth Nihal? he doesnt wanna support Suhana 😭
blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey you are doing good job updating. πŸ‘ keep up the good work looking forword to read your updates.
so now nihal is also blaming suhana.god! when those men in serials change for once πŸ˜† and do sumthing different πŸ˜†
swetha_ravi thumbnail
Wow!!! 726 views? I'm happy this much of people read my update.. Thanks alot to all of you for the support.. But I dunno for how long I can do this update.. I will try to do on max days, but some days I'll be having my animation class in bhabhi's time, so I won't be able to do.. 😊