Written Update April 25

twin_sisters thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The show starts today with Mauli and her troupe dancing to the tunes of Dum Maaro Dum .... and then  OMG OMG.. 😳😳😳 is that Sharad... performs on Hare Ram Hare Ram Hare Krishna Hare Raam....

Tanuja and Kajol are back today ... πŸ‘ Welcome back...

Mauli and Sharad debate that old songs and new songs are both nice.  Today is the fusion of old and new songs

First up are Gupta family 8 points, Saxena family 9 points, Roy family 10, and Bbhalke family 10 points.

Sharad asks Ajay – he says Bhalke or roy, 30-70.%. ..I think Roy. He is right. Roy family is No.1 family this week.

Roy family performs on song Chunari sambhal gori –from Baharon ke Sapane and then Chunari Chunari from Biwi No. 1.

Good performance.

Ajay: Was not as good..

Kajol: I expect better was not 10 points Roy family.

Tanuja: wasn't here last week but I see lot of improvement. Good performance

They ask the judges to write the points that they think the Roy family should get. The family does not get to give themselves any points.

Audience 8 points, Kajol 7, Ajay 7, Tanuja says that surprisingly I too have given 7. So Roy family gets 7 points.

Next up are Patel family, Oza family and Neema family...  for No2.

Ajay thinks Patel family. He is on hat trick of guess .. Wide ball.. and ....Neema family from Indore... No. 2. last week they were in bottom 2..

They perform on Hoton pe aisi baat from Jewel Thief...  and some hooth rasile song (sorry havent heard it before)

Tanuja: I understood the concept for first song but secong song didn't get the reference.
Ajay: Overall nice performance..
Kajol: Liked the overall performance.

Points - Audience 8,9, Kajol 8, Ajay gives 8, Tanuja 8 She says I think we are in each others heads today. They get 8 points.

Their AV is shown and ask for vote. 

Now Second Bonus round. Only two best members of family will perform. They have to impress the judges. If the judges are not impressed then their performance is flop and they will get a thumbs down πŸ‘ŽπŸΌand they get 1 point. If the family is hit, the judges give thumbs up πŸ‘πŸΌand 3 points. If the family is superhit, then the judges give 2 thumbs up πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌand 5 points. So they can make up for less points in first round.

This round today is of Remixes..
Roy family the husband and saali will go.. They perform on song Pardesia ... 

Tanuja : Speaks in Bengali... I think she asks them what do you think flop,  hit or superhit.. Mr. Roy says good. she gives thumbs up. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ajay: Was almost good was 2 thumbs up but lost soordination and you are good dancers was expecting better. so 1 thumbs up πŸ‘πŸΌ
Kajol: Didnt like your performance. Was very low on energy. She gives flop. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ She says I didnt like your earlier performance too.
So now total, first round 7 plus Tanuja's 3 so they have total 10 points.

Neema family Rashika and Phulkit.  They perform on chadti jawani ...
Ajay: I liked it very much. 2 thumbs up.. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ 5 points
Kajol: I too liked it very much. 2 thumbs up πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ 5 points
Tanuja: Good performance. You can do better. 1 thumbs up πŸ‘πŸΌ3 points.

Neema family had 8 points before and now 3 points, so total they have 11 points.

Next up are Saxena family, Bhalke family from Indore and Gupta family from Delhi … One family is in bottom 2.

Saxena  family is safe. There is a shocker and the family in top 2 is in bottom 2. So Gupta family is in bottom 2. So Bhalke family is safe. Bhalke and Saxena family are safe and will perform tomorrow.

Gupta family perform on Babuji dheere chalna  and Babuji jara dheere chalo.

Kajol: I think that was the best performance of the day.

Ajay: What is this one good and next not so good. It was very good one. Do you like to be in bottom 2 to perform your best ?

Tanuja: outstanding performance. She too wonders if they like to be in bottom 2.

Judges write their points. Kajol 9, Ajay hides his points from Kajol, he too gives 9. Tanuja will give points after both the bottom families ave performed.

Patel ahmedabad and oza from bhavnagar. One is in bottom 2. Patel family is safe. So Oza family is in bottom 2. Oza family will perform and are in knock out round.

They perform on hava ke saath saath from Seeta aur Geeta and chale jaise hawaee from Main Hoon Na.

Ajay: was good performance overall

Kajol: what were you doing all these days. It was your best performance

Tanuja: nice to see you guys gave a ver good performance today. Keep it up.

Ajay 8 points, Kajol 9 points.

Now time for decision. Either Oza famiy or Gupta family should be eliminated. The families ask to perform in bonus round. Ajay says no need, we can take decision like this too. Kajol says we should give them one more chance. Tanuja says I agree with Ajay but I cannot refuse Kajol. So the families get to perform once more.

Gupta family Nani and Aryan perform on Khaike paan banaraswala (new one) .. good performance. πŸ‘ The judges seem to have enjoyed it.

Oza family both daughters perform on Kabhi aar kabhi paar (remix).. they perform well too... πŸ‘ 

Now decision time. Ajay says 2 thumbs up,πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Kajol 2 thumbs up. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Oza family - Ajay 1 thumbs upπŸ‘πŸΌ, Kajol 2 thumbs up πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Now decision in Tanuja's hands. Round 1, Oza family get 7 and Gupta family they got better everytime they performed. they get 9.

In Bonus round, both kids performed very well.. Oza gets superhit πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ. Aryan and Nani get super hit too πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Gupta family total 14 points. Oza family 12 points.

So today, Oza family is eliminated.. 😭😭

Edited by twin_sisters - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for taking so much pain in updating the video for us

Aisha
Guardian Angel thumbnail

Thanks in advance Edited by Guardian Angel - 16 years ago
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks a lot...i think it was the right decision as the oza's time was up 😊
Guardian Angel thumbnail
Thanks Twin_Sister. I hope I donot have problems tomorrow vidwing the videos.

I felt sorry for the Oza family 😭   I think they like the kid of the Gupta family. But today the grandma and the kid did perform good.

ramas thumbnail
I felt sorry for 2 girls as they danced well, But then we need the whole family to do well. So I guess that was the right decision.
Thanks twin sister for the great update. πŸ‘ 😊
jotiangel19 thumbnail
thanxs 4 the update! 😊 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thankyou. Nice episode, good to see Kajol nd Tanuja Back! 😳
Awww, Oza Family? They were soo good! 😳
shruti_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update!! πŸ‘
Sitaraxo thumbnail
heyy guys
do any of u guys know the song at the end of this episode, it goes bikhre bikhre sau baatein kahi tehri thi...i love that song
can anyone tell me the name of the song and where its from??