24th April 2008 - Written Update

sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi Guys
How are you all? I am well. I would like to apologise in advance if I make any mistakes or miss anything important out of the update as I have a job interview tomorrow afternoon and I am already a nervous wreck. Please pray for me so i get that job and that the interview goes well for me.
SHORT UPDATE

Khurana goes to J room to speak to her regarding what was discussed at the camp with Kaveri. She tells him that nothing happened and that she had realised when she saw Kaveri that she wanted to discuss something important.

Khurana says that he is still worried as due to the building distance between her and Sunny she will dig until she discover the truth. He worries what she will do when she discovers everything.

J says that she won't let anything happen and that she has a solution to stop the building distance between them which is to get them married. He walks out after a while.

breakfast table - all are gathered and are happy. Sunny comes and answers his phone when it rings. It someone from RM office asking him to come for a meeting.

Shanta remembers that she was to give a similar message to J but completely forgot. She passes the message on and then continue to eat. Sunny and J both move their hands to get a sandwich and their hands touch. They look at each other and Buaji notices and smiles slyly.

door bell rings its kaveri. She tells Sunny that they are going out for a meal tonight but he infoms her that he has a meeting but will pick her up once the meeting is finished. Sunny leaves the table and J gazes after him.

At the office of RM all are seated when RM enter. He announces that the person who has been given the project is Mrs J Bhatia.  RM and J shake hands and J is very pleased. Sunny asks why and is told that besides business he values other things such as honesty and integrity looking at Balbir and his father.

All leave and J and Sagar stare at each other and then she gets up and leaves.

J goes to speak to RM in the hallway. She wants to ask him a question but RM realises what she wants to ask. He answer the quesiton and says that no he ddn't give her the project because she saved his mother but because he values integrity and honesty which he has seen more of in her than in Sagar. He knows that due to her inexperience she will work harder to show she can do so. He will help her in any way possible if she needs it. She shouldn't hesitate to ask him if she wants anything. They look at each other.

J walks a few steps but trips and RM catches her. They both stare at each other. Sagar comes roudn the side and sees the scene in front of him with RM holding J. He si green with jeolousy. Balbie and his father are standing behind him.

*************************8the end*****************************

Cooments: I was right yesterday when I predicted that the triangle (or should I say quadrangle) will be more in focus now. I loved the scene with RM and J. They make a cute couple. I wish they spend more time together. That will show Sagar. Hopefully Balbir and his father won't instigate him again against J with regard to why she got the project (relationship between J and RM) Interesting episode. What will Sagar say to the proposed wedding to Kaveri? WIll he agree straight away or try to postone it yet again?
Anyway I better go. Need my beauty sleep for tomorrow. wish me luck!!!
see you all monday
Munira

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good luck with your job interview, Munira.   Remember to just take a deep breath. 😊
pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Go and get your beauty sleep Munira! 😆
hp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update and all the best for your job interview. 👍🏼
cricketlover thumbnail
thanx for the update
best of luck 👍🏼
abhidip thumbnail
thanks a lot for the wonderful update and all the best for your interview
curtair thumbnail
😊 firstly,i would like to say good luck with your job interview , and let us know how you get on luv!

thank for the update! 😉
ayshamulla thumbnail
did your interview go as you hoped???
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks!!!
awww finally s cant hide his feelings!!! the green eyed monster has gotten him!!! YEY!!!! 😉