Final Episode(24/4)--Your views Here!

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

HI everyone,

Amber Dhara aired it's final episode and i know we'll have too many topics regarding it!
So i request all of you to discuss everything in this thread only!!

All new topics will be closed down immediately..just to avoid that the section becomes to crowded with many topics!

Hope u understand!😛

So what are u waiting for...

Start posting your views on the Last episode...did u like it..or not..etc..what u wished had happened  ....

All discussions should go in this thread only..............

** Last episode Video/Written/Pics can be found here: AD 24 April Update(W/V/P)- -Last episode!

Regards,

Amber Dhara DEv Team!

Edited by NadiaIqbal - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
the ending was ok but they should have shown pawan their brother. they didnt even show akshat. also does their dad live with them now and how do they treate each other now.
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Akshat, Nanu, Dr. Uncle, a lot of people were missin. Its sad missed them, hope Dev got 2 tell them he was sorry 4 wat he did. It was good both r now two differents, but wish Kunal got his eyes back.Edited by Mitu1228 - 16 years ago
adnanFarz thumbnail
seriously, the ending was horrible, i was expecting a lot more. at least all the MAIN characters. i thought they would show akshat, kunal, a wedding or something really nice or at least a complete family portrait. it was definitely one of the worse endings, a pillow fight???
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with the posts above.

I was so mad, Akshad wasnt There AT ALL!
I didnt like the ending either.
I wished that they would show Akshad with Amber and Dhara with Kunal and all the characters together.
The ending was very disappointing. 😒
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I thought the ending was ok, but yeah they at least should have showed Lata. A wedding or a family portrait or something would have been nice too. I wished they showed Pawan too.

But I did find the Hritik Roshan thing funny! 😆
shijhu thumbnail
aaiiiiiiiiiinnnn ad ended but it was toe nd on 25th ryt joking dis was my reactionw hen it ended arrreeeee khatam bhi ho gaya pata bhi nahi chala like am not too happy n satisfied with da ending waise bhi who cares abt my happiness n satisfaction 😆 naa naa atleast i was expecting a lovey dovey sequence of akshu amber or kunal dhara are kuch nahi toh lata ko hi dikha dete hugging ad or reunion with their dad ending was not satisfying according to me like rathar than showing 1mnth later they cud have showed 1 yr later with amber akshat kunal dhara marrying or performing ........wot happened to our amber's dream atleast woh to duikha dete aisi bhi kya jaldi thi we were not at all in hurry 😆
chalo it ended with a happy note dats enough
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Guys dus any1 noe what shows weill be shown on thursday 8 and 8:30 pm. That new show is only from mon-wed. Khwaish got over also. So maybe we have a one hr special of AD on thursdays coz it did not end properly!!!!
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Anywayz im writng to kashmira and confirming this!!!
fprincess348 thumbnail
I DIDNT LIKE IT AT ALL! where is amber- and ali merchants (dont know how to spell his characters name 😆 ) love story and dhara-kunal luv story cum on u got to admit it was bad!