AD 24 April Update(W/V/P)- -Last episode!

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Written:

Hey guys, well it is my honor and pleasure to do the written update for the last Amber Dhara episode we will be seeing. But I really dont want it to end...😭

Alright here it goes, the last AD update:

Part 1:

Episode starts with Dev sitting with Lata, at the hospital. Lata is emotional. Sunju is praying. Lata gets flashbacks of her time with her daughter, and their childhood and all. (Sad for me to watch 😭) Then it flips into scenes of when they are older. Diwali, Holi, the whole enchalada is covered. Dev remembers Dhara begging him to save them in the court case. He remembers other scenes with them as well. This included the concert and the anniversary part things. Oh well now its Kunal scenes with them. So sweet, he remembers his moments with Dhara more though, and um other scenes. The doc comes out and runs past them. Lata looks worried.

Part 2:

They show a whole bunch of docs running to AD's operation room. One doc stops and Lata asks if everything is ok. Doc answers that this is very complicated case, we are trying our best and will tell you when we get news. They shift into Lata and lot praying at the Ganesh murti. Dev also is praying. As well as Kunal and Sanju I think. (Where the hell is Akshat???πŸ˜•) Lata sees Dev behind her and asks him what he is doing here? He answers I am trying to find my vishwaas in you vishwaas, or something like that. He tells her that he has gathered feelings for the daughters he neglected because of their love. Lata looks a bit shocked and walks away. Dev stands there and finishes praying, and goes as well. Again, a bunch of docs are running back to the room. And Lata and lot are running behind them, worriesd. The nurse runs in and when they ask her whats happened, she says I cant say anything yet, and walks. Kunal says this operation has gone on for 7 hours now and no one has told us anything. Sanju consoles Lata. (How is he so close to them all) Lata looks and suddenly goes to a window of their operation room and sees the docs operating.

Part 3:

They are sitting in the waiting room again. The light bulb turns green, doc comes out, and tells them, the operation was successful. πŸ˜ƒ They thank the docs. Back and forth thanks go. πŸ˜† (Thank God!) They go in to see um. And Lata looks through the window, and sees to seperate beds. One side is Amber and once side is Dhara. (I dont get how Kunal could see them, even though he is lookingπŸ˜•πŸ˜†) Dev and Lata exchange looks. The shift to a different scence. And, they are back home. The clock rings, and Dhara shuts it. Dhara tells Amber to wake up, and she stalls. Dhara gets up , turns the clock again, and makes it so it will ring, and holds it to Ambers ear, and lol,  it rings in her ear, and she wakes up. They have a sister moment. Wow! They get up seperatly, and lol they fall because they are walking seperatly. They fight over the fact that eachother dont know how to walk. Amber gets up and they both have a pillow fight. (THE END)

Ok my comments, I personally thought that that was a very crappy way of ending the show. So I defo think it is not ending today. I think it is ending tomorrow. Because they haven't showed any think past the surgery. No akshat, and kunal moments with them. No lata and dev together, happy family thing. Akshat wasn't in the episode at all for the last two days actually. So I definitly think it is ending tomorrow for some reason. Overall nice episode. Must watch.

Dont foget the THANK YOU button.

Video:

AD 24th April Online/DownLoad *HQ*last ep

Picture:

24th April Picture Update

Edited by Gracella - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for ur hard work. Wonderful update.
ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
THanks. I did not like the ending either.
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot
if this is the ending than i am really disappointed 😭
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update dear..so now i don't know..is it really the last episode..?

well AD are separated succesfully..that's great πŸ‘
cricketlover thumbnail
thats itπŸ˜• πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Edited by cricketlover - 16 years ago
shijhu thumbnail
thnx for da update dear so our ad ends 😭
safeplacetoland thumbnail
thnx but even i dont think tht AD has ended maybe we will have a 1hr epi on May1st.(Thursday) there is no new show scheduled for tht timr. Im waiting for tomm when i get my weekly TV guide and I'll noe if AD is dere on Thursday. Well I have asked abt this to Kashmira(Amber) though.
Nidheya
zahir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanks am going to miss reading the updates.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks dear...i think this is the end and although it was abrupt its the end