written/video update for april 23

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Missed a few minutes in the beginning.

Manmeets parents are yelling at the neighbors for intruding on their privacy.  She tells them all leave. They leave and just then someone knocks the door. They think it's the neighbors again but are shocked to see lalit. He tells them heers is just like his daughter and that's why he brought shagun for the boy. He comes in and they offer him tea. He says that he wants to see manmeet and aks is he is home and they say that he is. Just then he hears some noise form behind the door. He goes inside the room. Its all dark. He then sees a photo of a girl on the wall and asks if manmeet painted that. They hear noises from the basement but his parents say that the noises are coming from outside and change the topic. While leaving the room lalit accidentally moves the carpet a little on the floor and man's mom immediately covers it. After lalit leaves man's mom wonders how come he didn't see anybody. Just then a girl comes from behind the curtain and says that she hid the raaz under the rug (that lalit had moved)

Ash is moving around worrying that she is stuck with devdas and wonders if she is paro or chandramikhi(u my dear are chunnilal). Just then preeto dear comes there and asks why she is so worried. Ash tell him that his boring bro doesn't even look at her and she wants prem to become a rock star like preeto. She tells him that she has an idea that she wants to arrange a costume ball and  wear micro minis. Preeto tells her that prem will completely stop looking at her and asks her to dress up in salwars and sarees. Ash obviously hates that idea and suggests that she will wear indo-western outfits and preeto remarks that this way she will neither here nor there. She vows to change prem

Here dj and joru ka ghulam are pacing nervously worried that lalit will find something in manmeets house. Dj remarks that NRI Buddha is too close to heer and meher. She then looks up and sees lalit standing there. He hasn't heard anything but aks them if manmeet is OK for heer. He tells them that he knows a lot of ppl and can get good boys for heer (one of them is sitting in ur own house) dj says that heers parents decided on the boy and they have to respect their wishes. They ask if he found anything weird in the house and lalit denies and leaves from there. Balwant tells dj that there is a big raaz in that house and its good that lalit didn't find anything

Lalit comes to the kitchen and gets an idea. He sees meher and asks her to look for gayatri and tell him when she see her coming. He then goes in the kitchen and sees rasmalai in the fridge and begins to eat it when gayatri comes from the other side and catches him. He lies that he was drinking water and gayatri aks what he is doing with a katori (bowl). she goes and aks meher what he was doing and threatens to slap her. Meher tells her everything and starts crying., lalit tries to put the blame on meher by saying that he got the rasmalai for her. Gayatri tells meher that she needs to keep an eye on lalit and she will give the double mithai for that and meher agrees (the scene is cute but I want to know why lalit and gayarti didn't wonder that meher is calling them chacha and chachi)Lalit says that he has no one in the world except for prem and calls out to him

Prem is in the office and telling his staff to be careful since they are having a wedding in the hotel. The wedding is going on and some lady tells heer to to give the bride who is in her room some lemon juice since today is her fast (who fasts on their wedding day???). while leaving heer bumps into the same woman she had met on her first day or work and wonders why that lady is again coming out of the restriction ares. She then reaches the brides room and sees that the bride is leaving. The girl tells heer that she has to go see her bf one last time and convinces heer to sit in her place as a bride. She dresses up heer and leaves. Just then the lady (who asked heer to give the juice) comes there and tells the bride to come down as the function is starting

for video update by sadaf
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/925858 

Edited by shrutibali - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update but I got a tell you that this show has more and more twists in it. I hope now Heer will not get married to some strange guy?
shrutibali thumbnail
i hope so too and i think lalit will save her and then they find out the truth about heer and her parents
sontakdi thumbnail
Thanks for the update.But I hope this show catches some pace.Nothing intresting happened today.
sanju4eva thumbnail
haw Heer yeh tum ne kya kiya???!!! 😕
shrutibali thumbnail
that scene with heer and that bride was just weird...she didnt have to agree to be the bride...that was just silly...i wonder what will happen to as there was no precap
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankssssssss a lot!!!! 😃 😳
ms.areeba thumbnail
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update 😛 😛 😛
iluvrobbie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u!!!....I hope Heer dun really get married to that guy....she really didn't have to dress up as a bride as the gurl said she will be back soon 😕 ...dunno wat will happen now...