I still dont understand

ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Based on today's update (23rd April) Simone killed Kamini because she ruined her only son's life. But why did she kill Sonia?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amoli_16 thumbnail
omg i know the end of serials always are like unrealistic and they dont make sense...they writers need to think about the last few storyline orr ppl will talk about the stupidity of the shwo...and they didnt even show how she did everything ( killed kamini ) and escaped....bullsh** and unrealstic...and it will be more dumb if in tmrs epi lata doesnt die....thats would be dumbest thing ever bc they spend 2 wks in her health problems n stuff....lets see what in tmrs epi....
safeplacetoland thumbnail
i wuz wondeing too y she killed sonya and well dey shudn't kill Lata the story shud end wid
Amber with Akshat , Dhara wid Kunal and Lata wid Dev!!!
ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Lata will be fine.
-Nadii- thumbnail
because she tthougt sonia knew the truth
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadiaIqbal

because she tthougt sonia knew the truth

but when sonia said key i'll tell u the truth! she said the sotry abt the accident and the man! thi sproved she dint knwo the truth, its doesnt make sense why then she would kill her!

also, simone/dev have been married for 20 years. so the most, pawan is going to be 19 years old. now hez just 19 n he already became a topper in college, got admitted into top american college, and then went into depression for so many years(like the ppl talking in the party said) its so unrealistic!

n plz guyz, dev shouldnt be with lata. tht guy knew the truth all along and still didnt say nething to say HIS OWN DAUGHTERS n now hez getting love for them out of nowhere.

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ek1229

Based on today's update (23rd April) Simone killed Kamini because she ruined her only son's life. But why did she kill Sonia?

Exacally what I was thinking!