Written Update 23rd April

jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

This Update is by Sneha..........due some problems she is unable to post............so i am posting on behalf of her..........😳

Abhi is infront of the Indian air force symbol and he tells that he will not let hawks down and they will make this mission a success…Veer is standing behind and smiling.

Farhaan ,sheekha and sam are in that room in the college and thinking he called us and himself isn't here.Suddenly abhi enters and farhaan sees him in his uniform and is astonished.Farhu tells that abhi we are on a mission..and if someone sees you? Abhi tells I know what I am doing.and abhi tells now we can findout who is rashi between rhea and nisha easily.then abhi tells them a story…about pragya devi and DM's son.It seems pragya devi was the daughter of a very respectable officer in the airforce.Pragya devi and DM's son loved each other but the families had problems with this.They secretly married and their only daughter was rashi.Soon problems started creeping into DM's son and pragya devi's relationship and finally they broke up and pragya devi went to rome.

Then sam tells that in the picture isha showed..pragya devi was shown as the governess..then abhi tells that is because DM didn't want his son's deeds to be known to the media.Then abhi tells pragya devi was in rome and DM wanted to tell someone the information..and since pragya devi was the perfect person..Then abhi tells from one of panchgini's base she came to delhi and in the visiting record she wrote ZODIAC..then abhi tells that she told she has alzimers and kept coming to India for treatment and sam tells she could have done the treatment in rome itself..then abhi tells that is because the real reason was to protect rashi.Then farhaan tells that the person we were searching for was pragya devi and we went behind rashi..then abhi tells that we cant play with rashi's life though…then abhi tells that the RTO office information will help us..and asks sam about it..she tells she will bring it..and abhi tells they will all come with her..!  

Sheekha murmurs something..that now abhi will be hers or something..basically telling that AS relationship will be broken .

In the locker room..they all go there and sam opens her locker and from her world history text book takes out the envelope and gives it to abhi.Abhi is really happy.and when he opens the cover his smile vanishes.Abhi tells that sam there is nothing in it..and is really furious..she tells she kept it here in the envelop and then abhi tells but it is not there now..then she asks sheekha and sheekha tells sam is telling the truth..but maybe she droped it..he looks upset..then sheekha tells cmon abhi she is also a human being..and can do mistakes..then abhi tells that at this point of the mission she is not expected to do any such mistakes.

.Sam tells but when I am telling that I kept it here..then abhi cuts her and says that first of all she is defending u and you..then sheekha tells she will go and search..abhi tells we will be in the cafeteria.sheekha leaves and goes into her room…where she happily takes the envelop and murmurs again about AS…and how she will get her abhi back to her.

In the caf..sam is looking at abhi…and abhi looks at her and then angrily turns away..sheekha enters and says cover mill gayya…and abhi gets happy..and then sam comes there and asks where did she find it? Sheekha tells corridor…then when abhi opens this..and this is empty too…LOL….lmao..abhi leaves angrily and so does sam..sheekha is left wondering..

guy is shown running…and he is that jahaan's guy…then he goes to jahaan and jahaan tells I told you not to come..then that guy tells it was really important..and shows jahaan a cassette  and the papers of the RTO office..that guy tells he recorded everything that the hawks were talking in the room..and also stole the papers which sheekha had hidden..and jahaan tells in so many days for the first time you have done some worthwhile job. And they show jahaan's face

Precap:Jahaan tells now we will surely make this mission successful.

Edited by jia.. - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelonsky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
fanx alot 4 sharing gr8 update 😛
*~sneha~* thumbnail
Jiaaa....i love u so much dear!!thanks a lot for posting it for me 🤗 🤗 🤗
islandgirl007 thumbnail
thanks a lot sneha and jia

abhi meanieee...why is he so upset with sameera 😕
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks for sharing...lol now abhi is angry at shika too...
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
thanx alot for sharing inmteresting episode