21st April 2008 - Written Update

sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi guys, I'm back again with today's update. I just saw the pics that have been posted regarding today's episode and they are fab. Looks like we'll be getting some long-awaited S/G scenes. Can't wait. I can't believe what just happened just now. I had begun the update and was halfway through the 1st part and I pressed something by mistake and the whole thing went. I was shocked and now I have to redo it all again.
Short Update

Kaveri goes off to see J to get answers after speaking to her father.
Sagar comes to know that the chidren are trapped at the waterfall after a landslide occurred on the otherside of it.
Sagar decides to go look for J.
J chases him trying to get him to not go as the path is dangerous. He doesn't listen.
J falls and Sagar saves her.
They both have a eyelock session and then J faints.
Sagar splashes water on her and tugs her on to his lap. They stare at each other.
Kaveri on her way to see J.

Detailed Update

A recap of Thursday's show is shown.
Kaveri is speaking to her father regarding the questions she has about Sagar's behaviour recently. He was her no 1 supporter before he saw her and since then he came back from London he has thrown the worst accusation after another. There is something that she dosen't know and she will go to J to discover what it is. She tells her father that eyes could be deceived but not hearts. Her heart is telling her that there is something that is being hidden from her and she will find out no matter what the cost. Khurana tries to stop her from going to see J but she doesn't listen. Khurana is concerned and upset to the happenings.
Khurana decides to ring J to warn her that Kaveri is coming there. Her phone rings but she isn't there. Khurana wonders where J is.
Sagar is driving crazily on the roads. He is thinking about Rocky said to him and that there must be some motive behind J going with Gudiya and he has to stop whatever she has planned. He is convinced by what Rocky has told him that J was behind Shekhar murder. He reaches the camp.
He sees everyone looking worried and upset and approaches a sister and asks her what has happened and the sister just tells him to wait 2 minutes and she'll come. He sees the ambulance arrive and the nurse and people run to the the group of people surrounding something on the ground. He is looking disturbed by the second. He runs towards them. The group of people are shouting names of their children (I guess!) and Sagar asks someone what is happening but when he looks up he sees J is in the group looking concerned and upset.
******************************break************************* ***************
J spots Sagar standing there.J is very upset and is unable to say much. Sagar demands to know what she has done with Gudiya. He warns her that if anything has happened to Gudiya then he won't spare and J looks on gob-smacked with what he is saying. He looks around and shouts Gudiya's name. Loads of people are running around.
Sagar goes around the tents shouting her name. He sees a lady coming and tells her that with the children Gudiya was with them too. She says that he must have not heard as the chidren went to see a waterfall and there was a landslide nearby so the chidren are trapped there. Sagar is devastated to hear this news.
He is told that all the roads etc going to the place are all blocked. All they can do is pray for their safe return and that the military are heling them with their efforts to get them back.
He spies a torch and some rope and grabs them and runs to find Gudya on his own. J sees him and tries and stops him but he doesn't stop. She tells him that there is a lot of danger where he is going and could be hurt. She says that she will go with him to look for Gudiya. He turns around and says that she won't go as whatever happened up to now is her fault. She doesn't listen to him and goes after him.
Khurana is with Shubot and they are worried. They discuss what could be happenig there. Buaji puts in her 5 cents worth. She talks about if anything bad would have happened and they have already lost Shekhar. Shubot tells her off. Khurana suggests they go to them but Shubot says they should wait and see if they hear from them.
*****************************break************************** ****************
In the jungle it is very creepy but Sagar goes ahead with J behind him trying to stop him for going further but not listening. They walk quite a bit of a way when J suddenly trips over a stone that is sticking out and falls down the cliff. She shouts for Sagar. He is horrified that she fell and shouts her name like a madman. He ties the rope to a tree and his waist and abseils down the cliff shouting Ganga name. She is hanging a tree branch. He spots her and tells her to hold on as he is coming. He tells her to stretch her hand out and grab his. She tries and fails numerous times but when she nearly falls off her perch she quickly grabs his hand and the flashback of when Madan dropped her over the dam and Sagar saved her the 1st time is shown as he slowly pulls her up and they fall backwards. They are in each other's arms. They both stare at each other. J looks at her hand which is resting on his shoulders and his hand which is on her waist. They suddenly realise their position and jerk apart when J feels dizzy and fall unconscious. Sagar is upset and shouts her name. He gets some water from somewhere and splashes it on her faces. He begs her to open her eyes (in mute) and she does. He tugs her on to his lap and smiles at her. Kaveri is on her way in the car having flashbacks of her last discussions with Sagar.
******************************8the end**************************************
Comments: Awesome ending. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Hopefully more romantic and sweet moments of S/G before he realises he hates her once again. What do you guys think will happen next? Will Kaveri catch them together or will they be more closer than ever before? Who knows what will happen but I will say one thing no one will dare to miss tomorrow episode if they like S/G moments!!!
See you all tomorrow.
Munira

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
woot...!! finally going to see some Ganga/Sagar scenes! 😉

thanks for the update!
curtair thumbnail
guys i dont think anything is going to happen between sagar and janvi but there was some nice scenes between the two thank  God!👏Edited by curtair - 16 years ago
Kya ending hai, cant miss tomorrow episode for sure! 😃 😃
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
woooo mann today's epi totalli rocked 😳 👏 👏 finally after a long time SG romantic scenes 😳 😳 . i think kaveri will soon know abt them yarr cant wait for 2morrow epi 😳 😳 more romantic scenes coming up 😃 😃
thx yarr for the update 👏 👏 👏
sakshamloverr thumbnail
whats the name of the song at the end?
cricketlover thumbnail
I dont understand where this serial is going
Anyways good sg scene and thanx for the update 😛
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks!!!