17th April 2008 - Written Update

sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello guys,
Firstly I would like to apologise for not posting the update this weekend but I would like to explain why I was unable to. On Saturday I came home quite late at night after the wedding so went straight to bed and on Sunday I wasn't well. I slept through most of the day (when I wasn't puking my guts out that it! too much info I reckon) I know everyone has been waiting for the update but I couldn't as it was out of my control. I hope you all understand. I am still not 100 percent but thought I couldn't let any more time by without getting the update posted or else there will be more work for me tomorrow. So here goes:
Sagar has gone to meet Rocky and Kaveri has rang the cops to inform them of what Sagar is doing. Sagar hands over the money and asks for the name of the person who hired him. Rocky tells him that it was a woman and after Sagar prompts him about the name, sirens are heard. Rocky shouts that Sagar has betrayed him. Sagar is also shocked as he didn't inform the police. Rocky runs off. Police come and try to chase him but they lose him. Sagar shouts at the inspector that he was just about to get the name of the person who had his brother killed. The inspector tells him that he doesn;t know Rocky and that he is very dangerous. After telling him yet again that they will get the person they leave.
Kaveri is at home with Shanta. She is worried about Sagar. Buaji is there too. Sagar enters and is very angry. He shakes her and blames her for Rocky escaping and him not being able to get hold of the name of the culprit After saying alot of stuff to kaveri which basically puts the whole blame on her and not himself he walks away. Kaveri is shocked. Sagar had looked at her with disgust. Shanta tries to comfort her but Kaveri too leaves.
Sagar is in the garden thinking about things. He thinks about what Rocky said to him and the whereabouts of Gudiya who is in the care of J. He says Gudiya's name and walks away from the swing when Kaveri stops him by asking where he is going.
*******************************break************************ **************
Sagar tells her that he doesn't need to tell her everything and then Kaveri gets stubborn and insists that he has to answer all the questions that have been building for ages. His behaviour and his distancing and his exclusion of all her thoughts etc til this day then he has to answer her question.He tells her that this isn't the time. She then asks him to answer one question which is whether he loves her or not. He stares at her and then looks away and walks away without saying anything. Kaveri cries and is on her knees.
Sagar enters the main room where Shubot is and he asks him where he is going. Shubot says that with his actions and behaviour he is ure that he had words with Rocky. Sagar tells him that Rocky told him the person who gave him the money was a woman and who else other than J could it be. Shobot and Shanta who is standing near the door are shocked at his words.
************************************break\****************** ****************
Shanta tells Sagar that J isn't the one as she can't do something like that. Shubot agrees with her. They both insist that their hearts and mind refuse to accept this and wont believe it. Shubot asks him whether Rocky had said that it was j and he replies no and says that who else has a motive. J would benefit from the death and no else has a reason for it. Shubot says that Rocky killed for money so he can lie for money too as people like him don't have any morals. They do anything for money. All they know is that J isn't guilty. Sagar is frustrated and turns to leave. Shubot tries to stop him but he says that Gudiya is with J and he has to go and protect her and leaves.
Shubot turns to Shanta and asks about Kaveri. He is told that she was with Sagar. they go to the garden. The screen shows shekhar's photo with the garland.
Kaveri is sitting on the grass dejected and crying when Shubot and Shanta come to her. Shubot asks her what is wrong and whether Sagar said something to her. She looks at her and runs off crying. Santa asks Shubot what is happening to them. Everything is breaking in front of their eyes. Shubot says that he is afraid as he can hear the coming of a very violent storm and its consequences will be terrible. They both look upset at this.
Kaveri is getting flashbacks of the differences between Sagar behaviour before and after he saw J face and at the events that occurred that day.
Khurana walks in and see her and is pleased but is sad when he spies her tears. She tells him that Sagar has gone to get Gudiya.and he is surprised. She tells him all that has happened in mute. She tells him that she believes there is something else that she can't see. adn undestand. Sagar is the person who used to believe in her so much and when he came back from London, he hated her with a passion and he heaped accusation after accusation on her. There are 2 people who she can get answers from and if Sagar refuses to answer them then she will go to the other person to whom this situation involves which is J herself.
************************the end*********************************************
Comments: I hope you enjoyed this update. Sorry again for its lateness. But couldn't be helped. i will post today's update after 9pm (uk time) in 2 hours or so. I promise that it will be posted today and I won't make you wait for it.
Thanks for your patience.
Munira

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cricketlover thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I have been waiting since thursday 😭   But it wasnt your falt either.Hope you get well soon 😃