Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Re-cap:- Yudi is on the phone to bhoomi

Yudi aks again and bhoomi thinks that i cant say anything otherwise yudi will know that i was actually drunk that night and fakes that the phone is working and cuts it.

Chachi is thinking that i have just arrived and now i have to leave this beautiful magnificent place moaning!! (the palace cant wait to be rid of u mean not so magnificent woman!!!) she thinks now i shall think of a reason to stay here forever!!! now what excuse can i find!! and thinks

Yudi is worried and wonders what happened and is about to call her back then he thinks that i should not bother her maybe she doesnt want to talk about it!! 

outside the door Rani is about to knock on the door and someone screams her name!!!

Break

she truns around to dins that its Bahnu. Bahnu  Questions Rani about her being here Rani makes an excuse in Bahnu shouts at her n tells her to clean the storeroom!!!

Munshijee enters and slips on Chachi's banana peel that she has thrown, n Chachi's Expression is like bulb has gone off in her brain. she's got a plan.

munna finds a mouse n starts to feed it in the storeroom he quickly hides when he the door opens and see's Rani Munna is about to call her when sum1 else come to help her!!! Munna thinks what is Rani doing? oh meybe she is helping as she also did at home!!!

Munna then comes out n calls her to find that she has gone!!! (BECHARA!!) 😭

Chachi plans to fall but wonders were she will get the best audience, she finds everyone coming in with yudis engagement preps n stays now i will defo noit go home. Chachi is hiding behind the pillar (what is it with all the comic baddies in RKAB hiding behind Pillars??😆) waiting for sum1 to come so she can pretend to fall but Kali comes n slips before her!!!😆 Chachi is moaning that that was mine!!

Bahnu comes and also slips, Kali blames Rani for it and bahnu shouts at Rani for cleaning and sends her to BR!

Chachi is watching all this and Rani is feeding BR and thinking that i still need to tell yudi that i am not bhoomi at this BRs room door opens and Yudi enters, Rani looks up and see's him in the mirror!! SHOCKED

Break

Yudi hasnt seen her and lets everyone aka bhav CR rudr enter following himself. all pranam BR Rani ducks as Yudi is doing so. CR informs BR of the engagment and the preps and Yudi blushes while listening and Rani listens on nervously, Yusi then talks of how good Bhoomi is n how she will take care of her, CR agree's!! all leave and Yudi stays behind.

Rani wants to tell Yudi the truth n starts to work herself up to tell him the truth but saksham comes n takes him away. Rani aks for forgiveness from bagwan while praying and asks to be shown the way Rani then writes a letter of confession to Yudi. Rani leaves the letter on his desk

Rani opens the door to find Yudi infron of her, yudi turns n rani hides quickly, then escapes when Yudi is inquiring about the noise!

Yudi enters his room see's the letter and piks it up to read.

THE END!

Comments:- yudi finally changed his cloths n looked good in white while CR is wearing the same old clothes!!! 😆 u would have thought that being the queen she could afoord some new ones!!!

xXx Benaz

p.s dont forget to participate in the COTW and the GOTW!!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thankx Bee for the update. Now i have no doubt that something will happen and Yudi is not gonna read the letter. I bet Yudi will get a call. 😆 😆 😆
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks bee for update.atleast rani try hide to tell truth..yudi gonna read letter after his engagement..
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnx 4 the update
gr8 update 👏 👏 👏
Ok so yh i got a feelign to Yudi going to read the letter after the engajment
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thank you!!! i hope yudi will find out and decide to marry rani 😳
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no bee CR was wearing new sari this time silvar color looking nice
and ya it was like very exciting epi rani has only one work now roaming aroung yudi's room 😆
lester thumbnail
thnx.a very nice epi.really,Yudi was looking awesome in white...i hope the truth is out by this week.
-aditi- thumbnail

great update...thanks ya😊

Bee3nazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: pop77

Thanks bee for update.atleast rani try hide to tell truth..yudi gonna read letter after his engagement..

i kno i get that feeling also!!! but i hope not!!!

Bee3nazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

no bee CR was wearing new sari this time silvar color looking nice
and ya it was like very exciting epi rani has only one work now roaming aroung yudi's room 😆

ohps thnks for letting me kno!!! yep i kno i understand Rani's work that is very important!!!😳 i would  do it any day!!!😉😆